TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Meet and Greet

Orf

Did you stop and see Multnohma Falls (Crown Point) right there in the middle of the Gorge? There is paved hiking trail up to the top. What a view. :drop:

Don't remember the name of the falls, but that bridge sure looks familiar!! That's the coast road, yes? When we cam out Columbia R Gorge, we went up to the rainforest, then backtraced south along the coast (thru Astoria -- I remember that because I used to live in Astoria in NYC). On another trip we crossed through Hell's Canyon going west and drove down the famous Kleinschmidt Grade -- something like 15 miles of 13% downgrade -- all dirt, no guardrails... at the bottom is the crossing of Hells Canyon -- that's a place you don't want to lose a driveshaft, 'cause the brakes won't last long!

You have a nice family Rob!! That must be Tana and your son? God bless!!

Dan

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radar Detectors are legal in North Carolina :happy feet:

Touche'. I have to see if Radar Detectors are legal in Kentucky. Well, if they sell them in the state, then it has to be legal, right?

EDIT: Legal to own and operate a radar and laser detector, but illegal to possess a radar jammer

That is the sound, the beach was the other direction! :hysterical:

oops. I can't remember everything. especially after you guys drugged me and held me down and put that thong on me. :rant:

Archived