Orf

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why have the pics stopped coming?

How about some pics of my secret??

Oh no another secret! :finger::finger::finger:
It's not a secret anymore!

We've seen Orf's secrets and Rob's and Poop's. But not mine.

You're right Ruf. Where's the justice. There's no justice it's just us. :happy feet: Who has the pics anyway, Snoop?
I don't know, big guy.

I think Co-pilot posted a few earlier - but the boxes weren't opened yet.

Yes, all the pics :camera: of Ruf's secret were posted. The other half of the secret is on video, which Bill needs to post, or Orf. Orf also has a copy. I'll remind the Poop Dog this evening to catch up :kuko: on this video post. :yup:

I dont think alot of the secrets have been revealed yet :( :unsure:
Yeah, last I saw the presents were being unwrapped and it was Christmas-in-April sans elves ;-) That was it! Inquiring minds want to know. Did Rob and Bill like Ruf's ____? Did Rob get a ____? Was Bill surprised at Rob's ___? What did ruf do with ___ & ___'s ___? Does Wall-Mart really sell thongs by the gross? Can black thongs fly? Do hybrid cars fly? Do flies hybridize? Does anyone know what's behind door #3?

No Walmart does not sell thongs by the gross, but Burlington does. :blush:

Do hybrid cars fly? Yes, they do my friend! :yup: I had the hairdo this weekend to prove it, with the windows down and traveling at high speeds to a car show in MasterMech1's neck of the woods. Speaking of his neck of the woods. :hysterical2: Just guess how many people thought the Hybrid emblem meant the real thing? :doh::hysterical2: A few :gang: asked Bill and he kept sending them over to me for an explanation. :doh::rant: Some people :gang: scare me. :confused:

-----------------------------------

Ruf - Excellent to read in this thread that Christine :wub: is doing better. :yahoo: Keep her on the lighter side of life so that she can make it to the race and the up coming car show in our neck of the woods. :yup:

Ruf your buddies from the Chome Ponys made it over to the local show yesterday. :rockon: A few trophies handed out their way. :banvictory: It was nice running into them again. Very nice group of guys :yup:

Just guess how many people thought the Hybrid emblem meant the real thing? :doh::hysterical2: A few :gang: asked Bill and he kept sending them over to me for an explanation. :doh::rant: Some people :gang: scare me. :confused:

:hysterical: All you need is a storage box in the trunk labeled "HYBRID BATTERY PACK" with a little blue LED light :hysterical2:

The Flex-fuel will be even better ;-) ...you can plug the SCT-Tuner in and show how you can change from 91 to 93 octane tunes :hysterical2:

Ok, how about two of those battery-pack/motor combos they sell for bicycles, that have a booster wheel that rubs on the tire to drive the bike... one for each rear wheel :hysterical2:

Actually, it's kinda cool that folks are asking -- a fake data-sheet might get a few laughs too :lol:

Orf did it. He has a very big heart!

I must say, I have not met anyone on this forum yet, but the feeling I get is everyone has a big heart here!!!! I cant wait to meet some of you!!! I honestly feel I already know alot of you, but would be great to put actual faces to names,,,,,,(Nope, no pool pics needed) :hysterical2:

I must say, I have not met anyone on this forum yet, but the feeling I get is everyone has a big heart here!!!! I cant wait to meet some of you!!! I honestly feel I already know alot of you, but would be great to put actual faces to names,,,,,,(Nope, no pool pics needed) :hysterical2:

JUst dont lay down on the street like Orf did. :hysterical2:

Holy Crap!

I go and watch one Law & Order and you all go nuts! :redcard:

Great reflection pics, Snoop - except the one with my car in it shows a :censored: ing Thong on my mirror :chairshot:

Otherwise, great pics.

Nice shot out the window of Basnights, Rob.

KR - :chairshot: What did I do to get your undivided attention?

That restraunt that you picked Ruf had wonderfull food, and the view was out of this world. The "right" coast is a great place to live. The "left " coast aint so bad either.

I suppose this is some type of mutual punishment for us that live in the middle of the country. Hell, all we have are the Rock Mountains, and they're a six hour drive.

HSURB

I suppose this is some type of mutual punishment for us that live in the middle of the country. Hell, all we have are the Rock Mountains, and they're a six hour drive.

HSURB

Bummer, Tim! The 'costal' guys have low elevation for high boost, great seafood, ocean swimming.. it's just not right, I tell ya :rant::hysterical:

When we moved upstate from NYC (mid 70s) the thing I missed most was surf swimming. The ol creek is nice but I miss those Long Island beaches! :)

Bummer, Tim! The 'costal' guys have low elevation for high boost, great seafood, ocean swimming.. it's just not right, I tell ya :rant::hysterical:

When we moved upstate from NYC (mid 70s) the thing I missed most was surf swimming. The ol creek is nice but I miss those Long Island beaches! :)

It is nice being near the coast. If I drive 92 miles...I am at the pacific Ocean. :happy feet:

40 miles and I am in the Columbia Gorge. :happy feet:

This is a great drive on my Harley.

Nice pics, man!! Thansk... Yeah, that has to be a great bike trip!!

Last time I was up the Columbia River Gorge was '81 ..Jan and I were doing a National Parks cruis for 6-weeks (in the E-250 4x4 Camper van) and when we were riding out the gorge on a rainy day in the early fall, the trees were line with HUNDREDS of bald eagles!!! ..the most I'd ever seen in one spot (and that was efore their big recovery)... such a pretty area!!

Nice pics, man!! Thansk... Yeah, that has to be a great bike trip!!

Last time I was up the Columbia River Gorge was '81 ..Jan and I were doing a National Parks cruis for 6-weeks (in the E-250 4x4 Camper van) and when we were riding out the gorge on a rainy day in the early fall, the trees were line with HUNDREDS of bald eagles!!! ..the most I'd ever seen in one spot (and that was efore their big recovery)... such a pretty area!!

Did you stop and see Multnohma Falls (Crown Point) right there in the middle of the Gorge? There is paved hiking trail up to the top. What a view. :drop:

Archived