TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The SHELBY Focus's are coming!

BIKEBOY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing that a Shelby Focus would cost $35 to 40K.; esp. after dealer ADM's. Not sure how many young guys will be able to afford one, especially these days!

Thanks for the info. Don't know if this made it into production.

Hey SoCal---just noticed your sig change...or avatar or whatever? Did you just gradjeeate from EMT school? Good on ya if this is new for ya!!!!

:salute: Chris

Hey SoCal---just noticed your sig change...or avatar or whatever? Did you just gradjeeate from EMT school? Good on ya if this is new for ya!!!!

Hey, I know....

What kinda specs do you think a Shelby focus will have?

I want.... a 4 banger with 400 horsepower and gets....... 40 miles to the gallon. Stck shift please.

:shift:

I'm guessing that a Shelby Focus would cost $35 to 40K.; esp. after dealer ADM's. Not sure how many young guys will be able to afford one, especially these days!

It would be post-title so there will be no ADM's. I think the days of pre-title conversions are gone forever.

It would be post-title so there will be no ADM's. I think the days of pre-title conversions are gone forever.

Post title would be a tough sell on that kind of car. That buyer barely knows who Carroll is, nonetheless would want the wait it would require, or understand how that system would work?

I'd rather think they'd build it similar to the GT500 program??? No? :headscratch:

Hate to say it, but I get the impression that Ole Carroll for some reason will put his name on anything now. Used to be something with his name on it was special. but next thing we might see is a golf cart with Shelby on it. Aaarrrhhgggg.

Cracks me up. :hysterical: Shelby has to stay in buisness in the long run. Yea, they made soem mistakes along the way but, looking at the new small cars and, considering the cost of fuel, I am not sure what you would have them do. I think the New Shelby Mustang with the 6 is drop dead gorgeous, handles vert well and had a stout motor. I cant wait to see what they do with the Focus

Oh yeah, I guess you're right - I keep thinking that it would / should be done by Shelby itself or at a Ford Factory.

I've been an EMT for about a year now, so it's still somewhat new. Thanks for the compliment. I've been working on cars for over a decade, and will always love cars. However, I truly enjoy working in EMS, and feel in love with it quickly. I still have the car business- GRH Performance, but it's only fraction of what is was. EMS is my full time job.

Greg

I've been an EMT for about a year now, so it's still somewhat new. Thanks for the compliment. I've been working on cars for over a decade, and will always love cars. However, I truly enjoy working in EMS, and feel in love with it quickly. I still have the car business- GRH Performance, but it's only fraction of what is was. EMS is my full time job.

Greg

Greg,

Congrats on the EMS employment, it's a rewarding job (I'm sure you have some interesting stories to tell) and AMS is a great outfit.

BTW, what's the latest with the NorCal AMS SF Giants fan who was attacked by thugs on opening day at Dodger Stadium? Is he still in a coma at the local trauma unit?

Thanks SVT Naja. Yeah, the stories are adding up. I'm a bit confused with other part though- the company I work for is AMR (probably just a typo). Anyway, I wasn't there for that call, and I haven't heard any additional news- as far as I know he's still in the hospital. He does work for AMR as a paramedic, but out in the San Jose area. Our North Hollywood station just had a small fundraiser for him.

Thanks SVT Naja. Yeah, the stories are adding up. I'm a bit confused with other part though- the company I work for is AMR (probably just a typo). Anyway, I wasn't there for that call, and I haven't heard any additional news- as far as I know he's still in the hospital. He does work for AMR as a paramedic, but out in the San Jose area. Our North Hollywood station just had a small fundraiser for him.

Greg,

My bad, I've got FFS (Fat Finger Syndrome). :hysterical: I meant AMR (aka: American Medical Response).

Thanks for the fundraiser! It's ironic that someone whose life is dedicated to helping others with theirs, would fall victim to a vicious attack that threatens his own life. I hope and pray for Bryan's speedy recovery. http://www.ktvu.com/...331/detail.html

You EMT/PM guys are always at your best when we find ourselves in dire straits. Thanks for all you do!

Jim

• 1 year later...

Preferences

§

-

=

Backspace

Tab

q

w

e

r

t

y

u

i

o

p

[

]

Return

capslock

a

s

d

f

g

h

j

k

l

;

'

\

shift

`

z

x

c

v

b

n

m

/

shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Polski

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

As a retired (retarded) paramedic from Florida please let us know where we can send a donation to help out for the injured EMT. After thirty years of being in the streets assigned to SWAT and dual certified it is always a fear of ours that we may be the ones getting hurt or worse yet. As a group we have to stick together and help each other. Thanks for the encouraging words from you guys and lets help this private service EMT out. He may have kids and a wife and its near Christmas so lets help him out. Enjoy your new career I loved mine most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If there will be any such thing, expect to see nothing until the NAIAS Detroit. But hey that is coming up January 14th! I expect we'll see none, some of, or all rumors expelled at that time. I've got to be right on some of that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived