TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Horses and Hogs

Karashemshek

Here is another event well worth your time to attend. Went last year and there were about 250 Mustangs, Shelby's, KRs, SSs, Saleens not to mention vintage Mustangs and Cobras. It was a real eye opener. So check out the website

http://horsesandhogs.com/

Also, here is a link to the photos I took last year. The Horses outnumbered the Hogs by at least 2:1. http://karashemshek.zenfolio.com/p65540828

Can someone put it on the the Facebook page?

Thanks

Karashemshek

Below is a recent email from one of us who went last year:

Hey everyone.

I was checking the Open Roads HD site for the annual "Horses & Hogs" show and noticed that they have the pre-registration up now.

Those of us that went last year had a great time...even though it stormed towards the end of the day. Hey...we can't control the weather....

Anyway, there were about 250 Mustangs and lots of Harleys as well. They also had two P-51 Mustangs do a fly over...which was very cool!! There were food/beer tents and live music by Star 69....they were realy good as well. Miss WI was walking around and you could get your pic with her....I didn't but am thinking bout taking advantange of this opertunity this year....hehehe

We ended the day by going to Kodiac Jacks for some fine dinning.

I have several buds who have Harleys and they are interested in joining us for a Mustang / Harley Cruise down to Fon du lac for the show and out for supper afterward. I think this would be a rare treat to have these two clasic american icons cruising together down 41.

Here is the website...please pre-register so we can all park next to each other.

Just do a Yahoo search for Horses and Hogs and then click on the registration link at the top.

Hope to see all of you there !!!

Dave

The Stampede is coming... SAVE THE DATE!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

8:00am - 4:00pm

Show Your Ride!

$5 Registration. Super cool awards

ALL NEW!

POKER RUN - WIN GREAT PRIZES!

LIVE MUSIC • FOOD • REFRESHMENTS • VENDORS

Pre-Registration opens in March along with more details on the show!

What is this show you ask? The Horses and Hogs Show is the FIRST of its kind anywhere in the United States. It partners Mustang and Harley enthusiasts who will gather together in a day of appreciation for each other's hobby. The show takes place at the the All New Open Road Harley-Davidson® Dealership located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin on Saturday, July 9, 2011 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Rain date: July 10, 2011)

The awards are like no other show around. They are made of cast bronze and feature a running horse for the Mustang winners, along with a gorgeous eagle for the bike winners.

There are many activities planned for the day's festivities. There will also be many very unique raffle prizes, as well as great food. Some past events include P-51 low fly-by, face painting, meet & greet with local celebrities, live music, and more! This event is free to the general public.

Following the day's events at 4:00 p.m., the show's two American Icons will join together for a cruise up to Oshkosh for fabulous hospitality by Kodiak Jack's of Oshkosh.

We hope to see you on July 9th for our 3rd annual, very unique and exciting show! If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mike Jaber @920-251-9299 or Lori Thiel @920-921-2344.

Stay tuned for more updates as we move closer to the date of the event!

Here is another event well worth your time to attend. Went last year and there were about 250 Mustangs, Shelby's, KRs, SSs, Saleens not to mention vintage Mustangs and Cobras. It was a real eye opener. So check out the website

http://horsesandhogs.com/

Also, here is a link to the photos I took last year. The Horses outnumbered the Hogs by at least 2:1. http://karashemshek....o.com/p65540828

Can someone put it on the the Facebook page?

Thanks

Karashemshek

Below is a recent email from one of us who went last year:

Hey everyone.

I was checking the Open Roads HD site for the annual "Horses & Hogs" show and noticed that they have the pre-registration up now.

Those of us that went last year had a great time...even though it stormed towards the end of the day. Hey...we can't control the weather....

Anyway, there were about 250 Mustangs and lots of Harleys as well. They also had two P-51 Mustangs do a fly over...which was very cool!! There were food/beer tents and live music by Star 69....they were realy good as well. Miss WI was walking around and you could get your pic with her....I didn't but am thinking bout taking advantange of this opertunity this year....hehehe

We ended the day by going to Kodiac Jacks for some fine dinning.

I have several buds who have Harleys and they are interested in joining us for a Mustang / Harley Cruise down to Fon du lac for the show and out for supper afterward. I think this would be a rare treat to have these two clasic american icons cruising together down 41.

Here is the website...please pre-register so we can all park next to each other.

Just do a Yahoo search for Horses and Hogs and then click on the registration link at the top.

Hope to see all of you there !!!

Dave

The Stampede is coming... SAVE THE DATE!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

8:00am - 4:00pm

Show Your Ride!

$5 Registration. Super cool awards

ALL NEW!

POKER RUN - WIN GREAT PRIZES!

LIVE MUSIC • FOOD • REFRESHMENTS • VENDORS

Pre-Registration opens in March along with more details on the show!

What is this show you ask? The Horses and Hogs Show is the FIRST of its kind anywhere in the United States. It partners Mustang and Harley enthusiasts who will gather together in a day of appreciation for each other's hobby. The show takes place at the the All New Open Road Harley-Davidson® Dealership located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin on Saturday, July 9, 2011 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Rain date: July 10, 2011)

The awards are like no other show around. They are made of cast bronze and feature a running horse for the Mustang winners, along with a gorgeous eagle for the bike winners.

There are many activities planned for the day's festivities. There will also be many very unique raffle prizes, as well as great food. Some past events include P-51 low fly-by, face painting, meet & greet with local celebrities, live music, and more! This event is free to the general public.

Following the day's events at 4:00 p.m., the show's two American Icons will join together for a cruise up to Oshkosh for fabulous hospitality by Kodiak Jack's of Oshkosh.

We hope to see you on July 9th for our 3rd annual, very unique and exciting show! If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mike Jaber @920-251-9299 or Lori Thiel @920-921-2344.

Stay tuned for more updates as we move closer to the date of the event!

Added to the FB page :)

These guys have the koolist trophies.................

h1.jpg

FYI, It appears that things have changed just a little- The site now says there will be a cruise after the show thru the Kettle Moraine and then dinner at the Holiday Inn in Fond Du Lac....

• 1 month later...

This is comming up July 9th....................at the show this year they will "select" cars for the "Mustang Stamped" held at the EAA this year. Get your cars ready for this big event!!!!!!

Archived