TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Indiana

svttim

• 1 month later...

The "original 33-year-old National Auto Racing Memorabilia Show" will once again be at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis on the Friday and Saturday, May 27 & 28. Barry Green's complete racing collection will be featured and is for sale.

Check out the link to their website on our Autosportradio.com site or click onto: http://www.narmshow.com/.

Check out and read about the stature of the National Auto Racing Memorabilia Show. Just click on the link below and read the story..

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/national-automobile-racing-memorabilia-show-packs-em-in/

Thanks Don Kay for the link.

• 1 month later...

I think it would be cool to put a date together and meet on the circle downtown Indy. The guys with bike seem to do it quite often. I don't know how many cars it would hold but I would think a couple dozen anyway.

Ther are a lot of us that meet in Greenwood, In at Sud's drive in on saturday night. Then we break and go up to O'riellys auto parts on Madison Ave about 9:30 or 10 and hang out till about 1am. There is a lot of hoopla going on downtown and most dont like to go down there. You are welcome to join us anytime, and if we have enough people interested we can make a trip through downtown. There really is no room to park down there but a cruise thru is not out of the question. Let me know.

Ther are a lot of us that meet in Greenwood, In at Sud's drive in on saturday night. Then we break and go up to O'riellys auto parts on Madison Ave about 9:30 or 10 and hang out till about 1am. There is a lot of hoopla going on downtown and most dont like to go down there. You are welcome to join us anytime, and if we have enough people interested we can make a trip through downtown. There really is no room to park down there but a cruise thru is not out of the question. Let me know.

Well, I have never been to Greenwood. Sounds like a good reason to go. My car is down for awhile. The front pulley on the Kenne Bell decided to come off. I will be spending a few days cleaning molten belt rubber off my engine.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have never been to Greenwood. Sounds like a good reason to go. My car is down for awhile. The front pulley on the Kenne Bell decided to come off. I will be spending a few days cleaning molten belt rubber off my engine.

That Sucks!

• 1 month later...

I know its late in the game but, John Force all Ford show on Thursday 9-1-11 in Brownsburg,In will include tour thru Force's shops, live band, and John Force himself as well as some other drivers. If anybody is planning on coming to Indy for the nationals hit me up I will be there Sat and Sun. Oh the show is from 3pm till 7pm.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

http://www.mustangclubofindianapolis.com/Show_flyer.html

Mustang show in Indy. As I understand it, one of only four designated by the MCA as a "National" show. Would be great if we could get a large Team Shelby contingent there!

I'll be there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived