TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wisconsin Events

svttim

OK everyone; this is what I have so far going on in the Wisconsin area. One of the first events coming, which has been posted in an earlier post, is the SVTOA Ice Breaker show. It will be on the 1st of May at 10:00 at Griffin Ford Lincoln Mercury in Waukesha, WI.

Details are posted here:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65032-wisvtoa-10th-annual-all-ford-show-may-1st-2011/

You can also find Ice Breaker flyer at the WISVTOA wed site here:

http://wisvtoa.com/p...eaker2011-1.pdf

Also here is the link for the rest of the upcoming WISVTOA events:

http://www.wisvtoa.c...read.php?t=1447

I'm planning on being at the Ice Breaker show plus a number of others. I will be posting more details on up coming events as they come up. I hope to eventually meet everyone.

scan0001.pdf

scan0001.pdf

http://horsesandhogs.com/

9 Jul 2011

Fond du Lac

You guys can't read what it says, so I'll tell you, it says.........."To Storm, you have the Koolist MoFo car around,!! "Someday SVTTIM will be as kool as you, but not yet........it will take awhile"! That's really what it says, I'm not BS'n you guys.

h1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just over a week until this years "Fall Cruise for a Cause" in the Dells :shoppingcart_:

This is an all Ford event that cruises through the scenic Wisconsin Dells on Saturday (Oct 8th) in the morning for a couple of hours before returning for an afternoon of fun and chances to win many great prizes.

Prizes include, books and pictures that are signed by Carroll Shelby himself, framed pictures of Shelbys, Shelby rotating lights, bean bag toss game plus so much more :happy feet:

A $10 donation per adult is asked and all proceeds benifit the fight against breast cancer so come have some fun and enjoy your ride one last time with others in the scenic colors of the Dells. Awards will be given for viewers choice along with a few special awards by Kenny and our host resort!

Kenny Brown will be our featured speaker on Saturday evening, he will be spending the weekend with us to offer his insight and answer questions about how to make your Mustang perform at it's best!

So join us on the 8th if not the night before for some bingo and prizes.

Contact Dan Neve for more details at dan.neve@staabco.com or call 715-305-7986

Thanks and hope you can join us :salute:

img[/img]

Just over a week until this years "Fall Cruise for a Cause" in the Dells :shoppingcart_:

This is an all Ford event that cruises through the scenic Wisconsin Dells on Saturday (Oct 8th) in the morning for a couple of hours before returning for an afternoon of fun and chances to win many great prizes.

Prizes include, books and pictures that are signed by Carroll Shelby himself, framed pictures of Shelbys, Shelby rotating lights, bean bag toss game plus so much more :happy feet:

A $10 donation per adult is asked and all proceeds benifit the fight against breast cancer so come have some fun and enjoy your ride one last time with others in the scenic colors of the Dells. Awards will be given for viewers choice along with a few special awards by Kenny and our host resort!

Kenny Brown will be our featured speaker on Saturday evening, he will be spending the weekend with us to offer his insight and answer questions about how to make your Mustang perform at it's best!

So join us on the 8th if not the night before for some bingo and prizes.

Contact Dan Neve for more details at dan.neve@staabco.com or call 715-305-7986

Thanks and hope you can join us :salute:

Would a Factory Five Cobra replica powered by a Carroll Shelby Aluminum 427 be welcome at this event?

• 2 weeks later...

img[/img]

Would a Factory Five Cobra replica powered by a Carroll Shelby Aluminum 427 be welcome at this event?

Sorry that i did not respond sooner but always busy the week before. As stated in post all Fords are welcome so yes a Factory Five is indeed welcome - join us next year, same time same place.

The weather was great and the sun was out for a perfect weekend. 52 cars in the cruise on Saturday and unfortunitly only a few TS members attended. I say this mainly because we had so many great Shelby raffle items that any Shalby fan would have loved to win. We plan to hold this event again next year around the same weekend so add to your calender now and make plans to join this great weekend.

Now if we could get a date for the 50th Bash so we can make plans?

Lt Dan :salute:

• 1 year later...

A 100th Anniversary celebration is happening on June 8,2013 in Mt Calvary WI. Come celebrate 100 years in business with Schrage Bros. Ford. There will be a car show with food and beverages. Ford Motor Co. Will be in attendance as will Gehl Implements. The times are 1 pm- 6 pm. Lets make this small farm town ROCK. For more info call Dave Schrage at 920.753.4311 or Rich Michiels at teamshelby.il@hotmail.com

All Ford cars,trucks and Ford powered invited. Come early stay late and remember Road America is close by.

• 4 months later...

Make sure to sign up for this years 3 day Cruise for a Cause event beign held the first weekend of October in Wisconsin Dells, Wi at the Chula Vista resort! All information can be found at www.cruise4acause.org or by contacting Dan at dan.neve@staabco.com. This event will be one you wont want to miss if you live in the Midwest and are Team Shelby member or all around Ford enthusiast. All Fords are welcome so come andjoin the fun and help make a difference in the fight against cancer!

IMG_1245.JPG

Archived