TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A one of two car for sale. 2007 SGT

Interesting car for sale. Although I can't vouch for any of the Fender Guitar claims this car does breakdown into a one of two built for the 2007 model year. What makes the build rare is that its basically a stripper car except for the Shaker 500 stereo option. The cloth seats and no IUP really knock the build numbers down.

For some reason the Ford build data shows the car being built with black cloth seats but in those pics the seats & steering wheel sure look gray. Assembly line error? Owner change out?

Steve

http://www.carsonline-ads.com/colsite/col?use=UC3_ViewPosting&cmd=showPosting&postingID=47617

$45k, this guy is out of his mind.

Let me pay more for the most stripped down Shelby GT than I would for a loaded one with a Shelby Mod Shop Supercharger.

Yea that sounds like a good idea...............

I do not care how rare it is, it is rare because no one would want those options.

$45k, this guy is out of his mind.

Let me pay more for the most stripped down Shelby GT than I would for a loaded one with a Shelby Mod Shop Supercharger.

Yea that sounds like a good idea...............

I do not care how rare it is, it is rare because no one would want those options.

That is the truth, no one would want those options that is why it is rare! I'll buy the guitar though for $1500 and then he can sell the most valuable asset for a quick $43,500................sssshhhh :hysterical:

Maybe it's just me, but... what's with all these special edition Shelby GT cars? I mean, the car is already special- it's a post title Shelby. From what I can remember, we've had the Mrs. Fields car, the Budweiser car, the two Fender cars and several Barrett Jackson cars. I can understand the Barrett cars for the charity money.

• 11 months later...

Archived