TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ShelbyFest made the Ford Racing News!

stngfever

"And Shelby Mustang lovers from across the country are awaiting the 5th Annual "Shelbyfest" set for April 28 through May 1 in the picturesque wine country of Hermann, MO. Billed as the fastest-growing, Shelby Mustang-based gathering in the United States, this up-and-coming event has gone from 26 cars from 6 different states to more than 300 cars from 20+ states in just four years! This year's festival will be filmed as an episode of the upcoming "American Pony Builders" TV show, produced by Jeff Yergovich and the Mustang experts at R& Motorsports. The city of Hermann is nestled along the banks of the Missouri River, just 90 minutes from St. Louis and about 3 hours from Kansas City. Shelbyfest includes a live concert, car show, autocross, cruise, pub crawl, Saturday banquet – even a Sunday pancake breakfast. It's a unique "family reunion" style experience that you (and your performance Ford) won't want to miss! "

Makes me wish even more that I could make it back this year :banghead:

Family First!

"And Shelby Mustang lovers from across the country are awaiting the 5th Annual "Shelbyfest" set for April 28 through May 1 in the picturesque wine country of Hermann, MO. Billed as the fastest-growing, Shelby Mustang-based gathering in the United States, this up-and-coming event has gone from 26 cars from 6 different states to more than 300 cars from 20+ states in just four years! This year's festival will be filmed as an episode of the upcoming "American Pony Builders" TV show, produced by Jeff Yergovich and the Mustang experts at R& Motorsports. The city of Hermann is nestled along the banks of the Missouri River, just 90 minutes from St. Louis and about 3 hours from Kansas City. Shelbyfest includes a live concert, car show, autocross, cruise, pub crawl, Saturday banquet – even a Sunday pancake breakfast. It's a unique "family reunion" style experience that you (and your performance Ford) won't want to miss! "

Makes me wish even more that I could make it back this year :banghead:

Family First!

I am very grateful for the mention from Ford Racing. Great write up and description.

BTW - Sorry you can't make it back again as well....

Archived