TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday to: Wicked, Fontech, Frydguy

Wow, zero birthdays yesterday and 20 today!

Happy birthday Michael, Tom, Randy and the rest of you guys. Hope its great and you get some seat time today.

WOW quite a collection of Jokesters!!!!

Happy Birthday everyone!!!! :party2:

Wow.......lots of great Birthdays today............. :party2: :party2:

The big 50 for Fry and Tom.......Wick and I are now the same age..........almost my twin brother :hysterical2:

Happy Birthday to all those celebrating...................Have a great one.

Happy Birthday to all!!

I won't even go there on the 'fools day' thing...I'm sure you are all used to that!! :hysterical:

Enjoy your day guys...unless you're unlucky enuf to be in the snowy/rainy northeast today. :banghead: and, no........that IS NOT an April Fools joke. Sorry.

Thanks Everyone for the birthday wishes. I really appreciate it.

Today is MY birthday............

$5 says most if not all of the pretenders on todays list are just frontin.......they would be not telling the truth in laymens terms.

they dont want you to know their real birthday cause somehow the internet

voodoo gods will steal their identities or something else laughable, so they put down April 1st

in some questionable attempt to protect themselves.

carry on.....and Happy Birthday to any of the real Aries of the 1st of April.

Happy Birthday Michael, Tom, and Randy! Hope you all are having a great day.

and remember, today if someone you know wants to shake your hand because it is your birthday, don't shake it! Who knows what will be on the other end of that hand! :hysterical:

Wick- did you see the Yankee game yesterday? Now that's a way to start off the baseball season.

For some reason I sense that we are going for #28 this year. I can feel it! :cheerleader:

Happy B-Day to Micaheal, Randy and the other TS Member's. Sorry I have not commented until now. I had a 50th Party and was at the Ranch ALL weekend long. Thanks for everyones wishes.

Tom

Archived