TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up

JeffJ

The Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up held Father's day weekend, June 16-19 2011, in Steamboat Springs, CO, will not be an official Team Shelby Mountain Region event, but we will be a part of it for sure. I helped them organize the late model Shelby classes etc. and we will certainly have a large presence of Shelby's there. This event has Roush as a large sponsor and this is going to be their largest national event for Roush Mustangs, so I didn't think that we should step on any toes right now. Anyhow, I just learned that we will have a few Terlingua's in attendence and I told them to go ahead and group them into the Shelby GT and GTH class. If we get a larger group of non GT, GTH, GT500's, Supersnakes, etc. then maybe I'll have them add an "other" class to what we already have. Anybody have an issue with the Terlingua's being with the GT, GTH class? I certainly want them to be a part of the Shelby area and not be grouped in with other Modified.

The Rocky Mountain Mustang Round-up held Father's day weekend, June 16-19 2011, in Steamboat Springs, CO, will not be an official Team Shelby Mountain Region event, but we will be a part of it for sure. I helped them organize the late model Shelby classes etc. and we will certainly have a large presence of Shelby's there. This event has Roush as a large sponsor and this is going to be their largest national event for Roush Mustangs, so I didn't think that we should step on any toes right now. Anyhow, I just learned that we will have a few Terlingua's in attendence and I told them to go ahead and group them into the Shelby GT and GTH class. If we get a larger group of non GT, GTH, GT500's, Supersnakes, etc. then maybe I'll have them add an "other" class to what we already have. Anybody have an issue with the Terlingua's being with the GT, GTH class? I certainly want them to be a part of the Shelby area and not be grouped in with other Modified.

Hey ,,you got a link and map to this event :lurk:139867-R1-02-1A.jpg :lurk:

• 4 weeks later...

Jeff, I always counted the Terlingua as a Shelby since it is modded like a Super Snake is and is a numbered Shelby car.

I'm afraid we aren't attending this year. I burned up all but 2 of my 30 vacation days with my medical issues since January. I've got to make them last until next April. Now that I'm almost 100% recovered, I can't afford to go anywhere, timewise. :doh:

Archived