TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Jack

ati

Does anyone know if a car jack from a 2007 Mustang will work on a 2007 Shelby?

I'm planing a few trips this year with my Shelby and I am going to buy a new front tire and rim to use as a spare. I just need to get a jack and I'm in business. If anyone out there has access to both cars I would appreciate if you could check this out for me.

Thanks,

Alan

...should fit just the same, have never tried though. Why don't you just buy a small hydraulic jack, I think it would be a whole lot easier to use than a factory system.

I thought about that, I'm not sure if there is enough clearance for a hydraulic jack. I think the 07 mustang jack is a scissors type jack and would probably work out better in a low clearance application. (I Think)

Thats why I posted the question, hoping that someone who has access to one could try it and see if it works.

Thanks,

Alan

I thought about that, I'm not sure if there is enough clearance for a hydraulic jack. I think the 07 mustang jack is a scissors type jack and would probably work out better in a low clearance application. (I Think)

Thats why I posted the question, hoping that someone who has access to one could try it and see if it works.

Thanks,

Alan

Grabber has both, you could PM him.

Does anyone know if a car jack from a 2007 Mustang will work on a 2007 Shelby?

I'm planing a few trips this year with my Shelby and I am going to buy a new front tire and rim to use as a spare. I just need to get a jack and I'm in business. If anyone out there has access to both cars I would appreciate if you could check this out for me.

Thanks,

Alan

Alan,

If one of your trips brings you to the Philly/Nj area, let me know because I can give you a helping hand if you run into a problem out this way.

Ken

Alan,

If one of your trips brings you to the Philly/Nj area, let me know because I can give you a helping hand if you run into a problem out this way.

Ken

Ken,

Thank You so much for offering your assistance, hopefully I won't have to take you up on that offer but it would be nice to hook up for a couple beers.

I wonder if there is a way we could set up a members roster with Names, Locations and Phone numbers.

I'm sure all the GT500 members would be willing to assist another member in need. (I Know I Would)

Anyone know how to set this up?

Alan

Ken,

Thank You so much for offering your assistance, hopefully I won't have to take you up on that offer but it would be nice to hook up for a couple beers.

I wonder if there is a way we could set up a members roster with Names, Locations and Phone numbers.

I'm sure all the GT500 members would be willing to assist another member in need. (I Know I Would)

Alan

We did that...there's some kind of map...ask SCGT to find it. :hysterical:

Ken,

Alan

Alan, that would be great to hook up and have a few. I like Guinness but you just let me know when your coming out and what kind of brew you like and I'll make it happen.

Ken,

Alan

I have a small database of buddies (20), with their permission, I would post their info,

CB

Archived