TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First set of mods done

NMAv

Installed the 2.59 mm SC pulley, FRPP 65mm TB, 90 mm idle pulley and tune on Sunday and finally got it out of the garage today. Definately can here the SC whine a lot more and the boast appeared to be upa few pounds as well. As far as performance, unfortunately I couldn't keep the tires on the ground to really tell. But I didn't notice more wheel hop ..... So, next mod will be the UCA and LCA, then re-evaluate the tire situation.

Like someone else said to me when I started this - Faz1 should be improved traction. Just not as fun.

Installed the 2.59 mm SC pulley, FRPP 65mm TB, 90 mm idle pulley and tune on Sunday and finally got it out of the garage today. Definately can here the SC whine a lot more and the boast appeared to be upa few pounds as well. As far as performance, unfortunately I couldn't keep the tires on the ground to really tell. But I didn't notice more wheel hop ..... So, next mod will be the UCA and LCA, then re-evaluate the tire situation.

Like someone else said to me when I started this - Faz1 should be improved traction. Just not as fun.

I know my car is older, but the first thing I did was suspension. Even at the then stock 500 hp, it overwhelmed the car. Now with 560 rwhp and Griggs suspension, the car makes more sense.

Enjoy and have fun. It never ends.

Jim

Archived