TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua fan driving a Silver Hummer in Littleton, CO?

07SGT5687

Followed a silver H2 Hummer home last night (southbound Santa Fe in Littleton, CO around 6pm) that had a yellow Terlingua bunny in the back window. Just curious if it links up with anyone I may know from here.

Plus.... your drivers side brake light is out. ;)

Followed a silver H2 Hummer home last night (southbound Santa Fe in Littleton, CO around 6pm) that had a yellow Terlingua bunny in the back window. Just curious if it links up with anyone I may know from here.

Plus.... your drivers side brake light is out. ;)

Hmmmmmm....isn't that considered Stalking................. :ph34r:

:hysterical2:

:shift: I know who she is!

Would you believe I was doing some private testing of a new prototype called "HummerBunny"? :hysterical: Oh, not buying it? Ok, I admit it! I miss my Bunny so much, I'll slap a Bunny sticker on ANYTHING and DRIVE IT just to pretend I'm driving my Terlingua! :shift::doh::hysterical: Seriously, it wasn't me but it would be interesting to find out who it was. Ray? Paula? Was it you?

Are you a member of the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club?

We have quite a few members from CSBC on Team Shelby forums but if you're not a member yourself, go register and ask them there. Someone will most likely know.

I gotta admit that I don't check my CSBC forum NEAR as much as I need to (I HAVE tried, see below) but there's a bunch of great folks on there and with a Monthly "Breakfast" meet, it's pretty acfive.

I missed the Meet in The Springs like a DUMMY and generally they're a good 1-1/2 to 2 hours up the road so I haven't made a meet yet. But I DO plan to (honest fellow CSBC members....I DO!).

I think you can find the url through the "associated clubs" area on TS if you want to join up.

Or maybe one of my fellow club member can post the URL since the one I have doesn't seem to work anymore!!!! (I think it got changed and I didn't get or keep the e-mail telling me where to go to find it).

HTH,

Phill

Are you a member of the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club?

We have quite a few members from CSBC on Team Shelby forums but if you're not a member yourself, go register and ask them there. Someone will most likely know.

I gotta admit that I don't check my CSBC forum NEAR as much as I need to (I HAVE tried, see below) but there's a bunch of great folks on there and with a Monthly "Breakfast" meet, it's pretty acfive.

I missed the Meet in The Springs like a DUMMY and generally they're a good 1-1/2 to 2 hours up the road so I haven't made a meet yet. But I DO plan to (honest fellow CSBC members....I DO!).

I think you can find the url through the "associated clubs" area on TS if you want to join up.

Or maybe one of my fellow club member can post the URL since the one I have doesn't seem to work anymore!!!! (I think it got changed and I didn't get or keep the e-mail telling me where to go to find it).

HTH,

Phill

Oh, I am a signed up over there. I admit I don't often frequent the forum though and I'm ashamed to say I STILL haven't made it to a breakfast! I DID make it to the picnic in Franktown last fall though. That was a lot of fun and met a lot of great folks. Maybe even met you! Hard to put a name to a face around here though. If you happen to remember, my SGT was the white and silver one parked up on the garage pad, next to the 66 GT350. Great time.

6fbea62e.jpg

eba27396.jpg

c0f5e938.jpg865254a2.jpg

Thanks... already bookmarked! ;)

In your second picture, the dork in the black terlingua t-shirt with his hand in the air, yea, that would be me. Looks like I was talking about something that I thought I probably knew what I was talking about. Not likely....

Geez, I'm in your last picture with an odd expression also. Do people just take pictures at the worst times, or do I just always look like that? hmmmmm...... :headscratch::hysterical::finger:

Also, not my H2!

Would you believe I was doing some private testing of a new prototype called "HummerBunny"? :hysterical: Oh, not buying it? Ok, I admit it! I miss my Bunny so much, I'll slap a Bunny sticker on ANYTHING and DRIVE IT just to pretend I'm driving my Terlingua! :shift::doh::hysterical: Seriously, it wasn't me but it would be interesting to find out who it was. Ray? Paula? Was it you?

Paula does have one on her Sequa (SP?) but that wasnt her

In your second picture, the dork in the black terlingua t-shirt with his hand in the air, yea, that would be me. Looks like I was talking about something that I thought I probably knew what I was talking about. Not likely....

Geez, I'm in your last picture with an odd expression also. Do people just take pictures at the worst times, or do I just always look like that? hmmmmm...... :headscratch::hysterical::finger:

Also, not my H2!

Jeff you just look that way.....only kidding!

Also, not my H2!

Is it dork or dorque?

Archived