TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Piainted my stock Rad cover and fuse box today

alaska

Just finished painting my stock radiator cover and fuse box getting ready to hit it with clear coat even color painted the push pins to match and laser etched the logo. now to get some new hood shocks to eliminate the prop rod, I also have enough grabber let to paint my new Fays2 watts link that will be here tomorrow.post-25386-0-85312000-1301268952_thumb.jpg

post-25386-0-30233900-1301268935_thumb.jpg

post-25386-0-30233900-1301268935_thumb.jpg

post-25386-0-85312000-1301268952_thumb.jpg

Just finished painting my stock radiator cover and fuse box getting ready to hit it with clear coat even color painted the push pins to match and laser etched the logo. now to get some new hood shocks to eliminate the prop rod, I also have enough grabber let to paint my new Fays2 watts link that will be here tomorrow.post-25386-0-85312000-1301268952_thumb.jpg

Looks great . My car is the reverse color of yours . I would love to do mine but have no clue were to start .

Looks good, I like the way you think............lol

Gun sprayed, Shooting clear now, Nice in ya dreams didnt mean to copy how did you do your fuse box? Blu no not professional by a long shot I painted a couple of cars back when in my 20's figured I would give it a shot and if I didnt work out I could always go aftermarket.

That looks really good. :yahoo:

How does the laser etching work? Did you do it yourself?

That looks really good. :yahoo:

How does the laser etching work? Did you do it yourself?

No I found a local guy it cost me a hole 15 bucks, I first painted to match then he took my image basically any image you want puts it in the computer and laser did the rest he started on low intensity took two passes and just etched out the paint didnt even touch the plastic. I also had some wheel center caps done which I am getting ready to post.

Well done Alaska! Did you use any clear on the paint after you applied the paint? (I want to do the same is why I am asking...)

Thanks,

HAWKBARR

Yes I shot the clear today I will post tomorrow

Archived