TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2011 GT500 Convertible

66shelby

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, I've been a TS member since last June. Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone on the site for all the useful information posted. It really helped me a lot going through the whole process from car order to delivery. Ended up being a great experience. I got the Shelby through Huntington Ford in Rochester Hills, Mi. and can't speak more highly of them. A terrific dealer in terms of customer service and pricing, in my experience. Got the SVT certificate the other day, looks like mine is one of two convertibles built with the black/white stripe combo, I'd love to find out if the other car was ordered with the Shaker 1000 and car cover. Anyway, thanks again and I'll be posting much more frequently.

Pat O'Connell

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, I've been a TS member since last June. Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone on the site for all the useful information posted. It really helped me a lot going through the whole process from car order to delivery. Ended up being a great experience. I got the Shelby through Huntington Ford in Rochester Hills, Mi. and can't speak more highly of them. A terrific dealer in terms of customer service and pricing, in my experience. Got the SVT certificate the other day, looks like mine is one of two convertibles built with the black/white stripe combo, I'd love to find out if the other car was ordered with the Shaker 1000 and car cover. Anyway, thanks again and I'll be posting much more frequently.

Pat O'Connell

Archived