TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SOLD ON EBAY

YES IT SOLD IN A DAY AND A HALF...SELLING PRICE WAS $29,500.00. I WANT TO THANK LARRY MILLER AND EVERYONE ELSE WITH TEAM SHELBY FOR HELPING A NOVICE LIKE ME GET ALL OF THE PAPERWORK FROM BOTH SHELBY AND HERTZ, IT CERTAINLY MADE THE SHELBY WORTH MORE MONEY..AND A LOT OF FUN PUTTING IT TOGETHER THANKS AGAIN

YES IT SOLD IN A DAY AND A HALF...SELLING PRICE WAS $29,500.00. I WANT TO THANK LARRY MILLER AND EVERYONE ELSE WITH TEAM SHELBY FOR HELPING A NOVICE LIKE ME GET ALL OF THE PAPERWORK FROM BOTH SHELBY AND HERTZ, IT CERTAINLY MADE THE SHELBY WORTH MORE MONEY..AND A LOT OF FUN PUTTING IT TOGETHER THANKS AGAIN

Wannab, congrats

what was the millage and csm#, and number of bids, I must have missed your auction om ebay- i track emaby sales and would like to update my list.

Thanks Rich

Wannab, congrats

what was the millage and csm#, and number of bids, I must have missed your auction om ebay- i track emaby sales and would like to update my list.

Thanks Rich

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-SHELBY-GT-HERTZ-CONVERTIBLE-/220760023171?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item336652a083

Wannab, congrats

Thanks Rich

SHE HAS 26200 MILES ON HER 07H093 I HAD A BUY IT NOW OF 29,500 AND IT HAD 400 PLUS LOOKERS AND 41 WATCHERS WHEN SHE SOLD..

• 2 weeks later...

I notice you have stripes above the windshield. Mine does not, and I dont remember others that way? Were the stripes replaced? Thanks, Casey

Car appears to have aftermarket stripes on it. Besides the above the windshield section the stripe is also on the rear spoiler. I would have to see it in person but I think I'm liking the stripes on the spoiler.

Steve

Car appears to have aftermarket stripes on it. Besides the above the windshield section the stripe is also on the rear spoiler. I would have to see it in person but I think I'm liking the stripes on the spoiler.

Steve

[/qu

I BOUGHT THE SHELBY FROM A DEALER HERE IN MISSOURI WHO BOUGHT IT AT AUCTION. I KNOW HE DID NOT REPLACE THE STRIPES AND I KNOW I DID NOT. SO IF THEY WERE REPLACED IT WAS BY HERTZ IN SAN FRANCISCO.....THEY ARE 9 IN WIDE AND 1 INCH APART AS IS THE FACTORY SPECS I THINK...

I BOUGHT THE SHELBY FROM A DEALER HERE IN MISSOURI WHO BOUGHT IT AT AUCTION. I KNOW HE DID NOT REPLACE THE STRIPES AND I KNOW I DID NOT. SO IF THEY WERE REPLACED IT WAS BY HERTZ IN SAN FRANCISCO.....THEY ARE 9 IN WIDE AND 1 INCH APART AS IS THE FACTORY SPECS I THINK...

If Hertz replaced the stripes they would have ordered the stripes from Shelby American, we did not produce stripe kits that went above the windshield nor over the rear wing spoiler. I'm staying with aftermarket stripes.

Steve

If Hertz replaced the stripes they would have ordered the stripes from Shelby American, we did not produce stripe kits that went above the windshield nor over the rear wing spoiler. I'm staying with aftermarket stripes.

Steve

I just looked at the ebay pics again and besides the aftermarket stripes, someone put the wrong Shelby letters on the trunk lid. Those letters are from the GT500 cars.

Steve

Archived