TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ohio events of Interest

stoynbj

I've put a list of 2011 Ohio events together with dates, locations and web links in the attached PDF. It includes mostly Ford, Mustang, and SVT sponsored car shows, as well as track events at Mid-Ohio and Nelson Ledges. We'll be compiling a complete list for the whole Great Lakes Region soon. Thought I'd get this out for us Ohio folks to start planning the summer season.

Stoy

Team Shelby Great Lakes Region

Ohio Director

Ohio events.pdf

Ohio events.pdf

• 1 month later...

Well, it looks like my daughter will be attending BGSU for music beginning this August. Coincidentally, the Mid-Ohio driving school and open track day on Thursday August 18th would fit right into our travel schedule: drop daughter off at campus in Bowling Green Tue/Wed before classes begin, hop over to Lexington for some fun on Thur before heading home.................... :shift:

Mid-Ohio has long been on my "bucket list" of tracks to drive. It would be more fun though if we had several TS members there together........sowaduyasay.......anybody????? :beerchug:

Well, it looks like my daughter will be attending BGSU for music beginning this August. Coincidentally, the Mid-Ohio driving school and open track day on Thursday August 18th would fit right into our travel schedule: drop daughter off at campus in Bowling Green Tue/Wed before classes begin, hop over to Lexington for some fun on Thur before heading home.................... :shift:

Mid-Ohio has long been on my "bucket list" of tracks to drive. It would be more fun though if we had several TS members there together........sowaduyasay.......anybody????? :beerchug:

I'd love to, but it's the same time as the Team Shelby Dearborn event. Already signed up and paid. Can't wait. Went last time in 2008, and it was a blast. I do plan on catching one of the other Mid-Ohio track days though.

Stoy

Mid-Ohio is also on my short list of tracks to take my SGT to :shift:

However, I am already signed up and committed to the Dearborn event that same weekend as well...

But asuming she'll be there for 3-4 years, then there's more opportunities for a TS gathering in the future...

Archived