TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SS Wheels with Tires

svtvapor

You guys have been so helpful on the intake and tune I thought I would throw another one out there and see what comes back. Anyone out there ever deal with Cruizen Concepts? They have the Super Snake wheels and the tires I'm looking for along with the TPMS. Any other suggestions as to who can do a SS wheel and tire package you have confidence in? Thanks

post-32420-0-61593800-1300826979_thumb.jpg

post-32420-0-61593800-1300826979_thumb.jpg

I have never ordered from Cruizen Concepts but did inquire about a set of wheels at one point in time. They got right back to my e-mail. They are also a site sponsor of the mustangforums.com and several members have ordered from them there. Everyone that posted had high reviews for them.

You guys have been so helpful on the intake and tune I thought I would throw another one out there and see what comes back. Anyone out there ever deal with Cruizen Concepts? They have the Super Snake wheels and the tires I'm looking for along with the TPMS. Any other suggestions as to who can do a SS wheel and tire package you have confidence in? Thanks

I ordered a set of 18" Godspeed wheels from them years ago, I have nothing but good things to say! I would and will order from them again. Edit = Wheel and tire package with Nitto 555's, they came mounted and balanced. Just had to bolt them on and go.

Archived