TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Membership Renewal

whotrod9

Can someone at SAI help me. I renewed my membership in January 2011, I got an email last week letting me know my membership is expiring in March? This was when my 2010 membership expired. Now I can't get into several of the forums because I'm not a member. My membership number is 6894, I 've received the membership packet, etc. It appears my renewal didn't ' transfer over.

Thanks for the help

Walt

Can someone at SAI help me. I renewed my membership in January 2011, I got an email last week letting me know my membership is expiring in March? This was when my 2010 membership expired. Now I can't get into several of the forums because I'm not a member. My membership number is 6894, I 've received the membership packet, etc. It appears my renewal didn't ' transfer over.

Thanks for the help

Walt

call and ask to speck to Tim ,,he can help you

Thanks for the help

Walt

Sorry about this Walt. The system did not automatically update your status to Paid. You should be all set now. :banghead:

Tim, can you fix mine. I am locked out of several member only forums and I think it is a general membership not TS member. Left voice mails and emailed several times. Did get my membership packet Monday.

Same thing for you. Sorry guys! You should be set now. Let me know if you still have problems...:rant2:

Archived