TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Apperal being discontinued

When I was at the NASCAR race on 3-4-11, I stopped in the Shelby store to purchase a 40th Anniversary polo, but was informed by the cashier that they were discontinued. Does anyone know this to be a fact? If it is true, will the other 40th items be discontinued as well?

If they are discontinued as a normally stocked item, would it be possible to special order a couple of shirts?

Mark

The 45th of the Shelby GT350 Apparel will no longer be made. It will be the same design but will no longer say the 45th it will just say the Shelby GT350

Sharon, I am confusicated, I'm not clear as to what you are saying. I was wanting to purchase some 40th Anniversary apperal since I own a 40th Anniversary GT500 that you folks converted. Are the 40th jackets also discontinued? Or do I still have time to purchase one?

Thanks, Mark

The 40th are not discontinued here is the link to where you can purchase the jacket

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z1-4.htm

But the 40th Anniversary GT500 Black Polo Shirts sold in the Gift shop have been discontinued. Which means we 40th owners have one "T" shirt and nothing else, save for the special order Jackets. Now, back to the attic.

But the 40th Anniversary GT500 Black Polo Shirts sold in the Gift shop have been discontinued. Which means we 40th owners have one "T" shirt and nothing else, save for the special order Jackets. Now, back to the attic.

and that t shirt is ugly :-( not too warm in the attic yet!

The 40ths are so forgotten not even the person running store knows what you're talking about. :finger:

Yeah, as a matter of fact I believe I saw the memo (Dated 31 Dec 2010) from SA that said all counting will forward hence be conducted as follows:

35, 36, 37, 38,39, 41, 42, 43, 44

Yeah, as a matter of fact I believe I saw the memo (Dated 31 Dec 2010) from SA that said all counting will forward hence be conducted as follows:

That one took me a minute. :hysterical:

the t-shirts and polos that where in the gift shop had been there for a long time. We did move them to the clearance rack. This is what I would do with any item that had not moved in the gift shop.

Did offering it on line ever occur to you guys? I would have made the purchase a long time ago as a on line item rather than a strictly in store purchase, not everyone lives in Vegas. Mark

the t-shirts and polos that where in the gift shop had been there for a long time. We did move them to the clearance rack. This is what I would do with any item that had not moved in the gift shop.

But geez Sharon, the cars DID move and none of them found their way to the clearance rack................all 300 minus of them. :shrug:

Feels like we've been kicked to the proverbial curb,

Oz jus be sayin...........

:hysterical::hysterical2:

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I guess we should feel lucky that we 40th's still have a place on this forum, if nothing else...

Archived