TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I am thinking about gettting a new one. I was looking at some from jlt.com and here are the ones I like you guys tell me what you think.

1.GTS-4 Tru Fiber Hood

2.MACH 1 Tru Fiber Hood

3.SH-GT Tru Fiber Hood

I am thinking about gettting a new one. I was looking at some from jlt.com and here are the ones I like you guys tell me what you think.

1.GTS-4 Tru Fiber Hood

2.MACH 1 Tru Fiber Hood

3.SH-GT Tru Fiber Hood

They are all nice looking hoods but personally I think the SH-GT is the sharpest one of the bunch..

They are all nice looking hoods but personally I think the SH-GT is the sharpest one of the bunch..

I think so too.

I would probably do this one if I were going the new hood route...

https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1208#1166

1.GTS-4 Tru Fiber Hood

2.MACH 1 Tru Fiber Hood

3.SH-GT Tru Fiber Hood

I bought cervini's hood from AM the quality is excellent nothing has to be fixed just sanded and painted. But they do want you to bake the hood for an 1hr time or leave it in the sun for 5 days for the gel coat.

I bought cervini's hood from AM the quality is excellent nothing has to be fixed just sanded and painted. But they do want you to bake the hood for an 1hr time or leave it in the sun for 5 days for the gel coat.

No leaving in the sun here ,hood was ready for sanding and paint on the first day I got it ,,,,trufiber Hood comes already gel coated ,626011-R1-15-10A.jpg

626011-R1-15-10A.jpg

No leaving in the sun here ,hood was ready for sanding and paint on the first day I got it ,,,,trufiber Hood comes already gel coated ,post-12534-0-83991100-1300845832_thumb.jpg

I painted my hood today all I did was sand it with 400 then primed with filler primer dry and blocked out 4 coats of jet black single stage 4 coats of high gloss clear like the rest of the car.

Archived