TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 Front Seat Issues

QUIKSVT

Anyone that has had the seat cover replaced tell me how long it took for the replacement cover to come in. So far it's been over a month that I have been waiting.

It took about 5 weeks or so.

• 1 year later...

I recommend all investigate this product. Recommended by all the exotic manufacturers. I used this on my lotus and it is a fantastic product. It is applied with the car in the sun when the interior of the car is hot in the sun. You use a lot of the product ( basically pour it on with gloves) and work it in. Then when really wet let it site for the day. When done wipe it down and use the cleaner. Twice a year and you will have leather at the highest levels. I encourage you all to research this product.

• 3 weeks later...

If you guys want to do some reading here is a decent thread and good explantion on what happens and the steps taken. Also bum around the forum, if anything some real good info.

http://www.leathercleaningrestoration.com/forum/showthread.php?7249-How-to-keep-my-(with-only-1500-miles)-Ford-F150-SVT-Raptor-leather-seats-quot-Soft-quot-again

Well Ford replaced my drivers side seat cover today under warranty. They did a nice job doing it as well.

If anyone else has this issue I urge you to take it in for sure.

Good to hear you got it taken care of under warranty. It was probably just a bad piece of hide from the beginning. These things happen.

Archived