TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabbers 5th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. 5/28/11

Grabber

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a cruise from Northern I-5 (Everett/ Lynnwood) again? Please post meeting times and locations..

Thank you!!

Yes there is a spot, Lynnwood Park and Ride. Need you to PM your cell number, your mailbox is full. Or call me 206-498-3224.

I have sent PM's to everyone telling them about the location change. I have also noted it on the first page of this thread.

If anyone missed it - See this link and read post 167 to 170

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65872-grabbers-5th-annual-pacific-nw-meet-greet-sat-52811/page__view__findpost__p__1157106

OK...we have 47 cars and 87 people so far. happy%20feet.gif

RSVP List.

Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & (color). Attending dinner

1. Grabber - Rob & Tana - 2007 GT500 -Grabber Orange (Attending dinner)

2. 96 Black Pony - David & his brother Chris & Grandpa Grabber. 1996 Mustang GT"S" - Black (Attending dinner)

3. Lgs ShelbyGT - Larry & Cindy -2007 SGT - Black (attending dinner)

4. glroy - Glen and Lisa - 2007 gt500 Black vert (attending dinner)

5. Dave c- Dave and Sherri - 2007 SGT/SC - Black - (attending dinner)

6. Quadshot - Curt & Kathy - 2008 Barrett Jackson Shelby GT - black w/red vert (attending dinner)

7. mitch07ss0113 - Mitch & daughter Asia - 2007 GT500 SuperSnake - Black (attending dinner)

8. 8sgt441- Adam - 2008 sgt- Blue (attending dinner)

9. kahmann - Ken and Landa - 2008 Shelby GT - Vista Blue (attending dinner)

10. srv1090 - Randy & Lori - 09 GT 500 Red w/silver stripes

11. JnJ3891 - Jim & Joyce - 2007 SGT - Black (attending dinner)

12. FordFan1 - Kerry & Diane - 2008 SGT- Blue (attending dinner)

13. Skullkraken - Todd and Nikki - 2009 GT500 - Vapor/Black

14. ShelbyII - Scott and Margaret - 2008 GT500 - Vapor (attending dinner)

15. Jumper - Reen & Karin & Child - 2008 GT500 - Black

16. GT500Ron - Ron & Kathy & 2 guests - 2008 GT500 Red-White Stripe

17. Stormracer - Richard & Pam - 2007 SGT Black (attending dinner)

18. herpony68 & hispony - Ron and Helaina. From NJ!!! Woohoo!!! - 2011 mustang GT - Sterling grey with flames!! (attending dinner)

19. Maulem5210c - Alan & Lisa - 2010 GT500 - Sterling Gray with Black Stripes (attending Dinner)

20. Red – Tony & Kathy – 2010 GT500 - Kona Blue w/silver stripes (attending dinner)

21. Rogshelby2103 - Roger&Robin - 2008 sgt/sc - vista blue (attending dinner)

22. Slabo - Bob & Pam - 2007 GT500 40th Anniv. vert. - Black (attending dinner)

23. GTH176 – Mark – 2006 Hertz (attending dinner)

24. Autogal – Linda – 2007 Hertz (attending dinner)

25. racin’ randy - Randy & Myrna - 2010 GT500 - Grey metallic (attending dinner)

26. Tedj - Ted & Anna - 2010 GT500 - Kona Blue (Attending dinner)

27. wanted2b – Royce – 2012 GT500 – Black / Red (attending dinner)

28. Thecarguy - Dave - 2007 Shelby GT - White-Blue Painted Stripes (attending dinner)

29. Maulem5210c - Keith & Guest - 2006 Ford GT Supercar - Black with White Stripes (attending Dinner)

30. Confused – Janet - 2009 GT500 White/ Red Stripe Appearance package

31. SteelSteeds - Lance - 2008 GT 500 - Alloy/Silver (attending Dinner)

32. TrakRat - James & Jodi - 2011 SVTPP – Black (attending Dinner)

33. 2010 Snake - Bill & Bonnie – 2010 GT500 SS Torch Red(attending Dinner)

34. MY500SS – Dan & Marji - FIA 289 Cobra - Blue

35. cluscher – Chris - 2007 GT500 Black/Tungsten stripes

36. BadTony – Tony & guest – 2007 GT500 – Vista Blue (attending Dinner)

37. SCGT2666 – Ron & Wendy – 2007 Shelby GT/SC – Black (attending dinner)

38. FireSnake - Leon & Cynthia–2007 SuperSnake Vista Blue 427,40th Annv. (attending dinner)

39. MustangMissy - Missy W.- 2007 Shelby GT500 Red W/White stripes

40. Dennis the Menace - Dennis W.- 2009 Shelby GT500 Black W/Red stripes

41. Captainbob – Bob & Guest - 2007 GT500

42. 07SGT/SC#047 – Randy & 2 guests - 2007 SGT/SC White (attending dinner)

43. vapor08GT500 – Alex - 2012 Boss 302 – white (attending dinner)

44. Dwan - Dwan & Travis - 2008 GT500 - Black (attending Dinner)

45. Bumplime – Brandon & guest – 2008 GT500 - vista blue (attending dinner)

46. DAVEJARRETT88–Dave&Cheryl–2010 GT500-Red W/Silver Stripes(attending dinner)

47. Terry & Maurine (Rob’s neighbors) - 2007 GT/CS - Red

Coming in from Alaska on Wednesday Will be driving up and down I-5 till the event. be sure and wave.

Looks like the new meeting place is perfect.

Coming in from Alaska on Wednesday Will be driving up and down I-5 till the event. be sure and wave.

If you want to come have Mexican dinner with a small group of us Friday evening...let me know. Give me a call on my cell.

Hey everyone !

I wanted to let you all know that I have arranged to have a live band play music for us at our event. Since we have a large grange hall and a huge parking lot and a food vendor comming, I thought what the heck......so I called the band that played at my house for the 2008 Pacific NW meet and greet and asked them if they were available. They said yes and they gave me a screamin deal to play at our event for $300 bucks. The band has grown and they are now a 5 piece band. I saw them play at a big local car show last year and they are even better now. If any of you guys like to dance....we will be dancing to some rock and roll in the Grange Hall !!!! This is going to be much better than turning on a portable radio.

I had not budgeted for this so if you want to kick in a few bucks per car to help cover my cost, that would be great. The rest will be my gift to the group.

Here is a couple short clips of the band when they were at the 2008 Meet and greet.

th_May242008-VID00003.jpg

th_May242008-VID000061.jpg

th_May242008-VID00005.jpg

th_May242008-VID00004.jpg

Driving down from that far north, you may win the furthest traveled honors. :happy feet:

we have two members coming from NJ via palm Springs and I am getting to Robs via Palm Springs as well

You should seriously take a drive through the Columbia River Gorge on Interstate 84 E. From Portland to the east end of the Gorge at The Dalles where we live is only 87 miles. I guarantee you will love it. Lots of waterfalls and sights to see.

we have two members coming from NJ via palm Springs and I am getting to Robs via Palm Springs as well

We love road trips. When we went on the MMA tour back east, it was one of the best vacations we ever had. Can't wait for the next one in 2014.

I just sent Grabber a box of stuff...

Stuff ???

I know you have Good stuff,what is he getting??? TVS??? I hear they are HOT. Alex was trying to tempt me with one of yours back in January.

Next year I am going to convince Justin to come!!! I talked with him the other day and raved about how much fun this is. Great people, great cars, and Rob is the Master of having everything run flawlessly. A week today, we are on our way up north....

Alex

THE DRIVE.

Hey everyone,

Today My wife and I jumped on our Harley Davidson and did a pre drive of this years meet and greet drive. This years drive is a little different than all the others. The drive is in the beautiful Gifford Pinchot National Forest.

Attached is a photo of the handout I will be giving everyone. Let me explain this years ride.

Leave 3pm

See item #1 on the map - Start in Battleground WA at the Manor grange hall.

We will drive up 503 passing thru Amboy, Mt. St. Helens headquarters, Yale lake andSwift Reservoir.

Arrive 4:10pm

See item #2 on the map - Pine creek Info Station. We will stop here at this station. There is a large parking lot, bathrooms and a cool gift shop that sells Mt. St. Helens gift items. It takes 1 hour and 10 minutes to get to this place and it is 51 miles from where we started. (We will spend 15 minutes here)

Arrive 4:35pm

See item #3 on the map - McClellan View Point. This view point is 7 more miles up the road. It will take us about 10 more minutes of driving to get there. This place has a big parking lot and a awesome view of Mount St, Helens. We can take some pic’s here and there is a organic bathroom if someone needs to use it. It was clean when I looked at it today. (We will spend 15 minutes here)

Arrive 6pm

See item #4 on the map - Oak Tree Restaurant parking lot. We will head back to the I-5 Freeway, but before we get on the freeway, we will stop at the Oak Tree parking lot to say our good byes to the group of folks that will be heading back North because they will not be going to Rockys Pizza with the rest of the group. There is a bathroom there as well. (We will spend 15 minutes here)

Arrive at 6:45pm

See item #5 on the map - Rockys Pizza. There is about 60 of us going out to dinner at Rockys Pizza. I have the large banquet room reserved for us. I told them we would be there between 6:30 and 7pm. The 2 adjacent businesses on each side of the restraunt are closed and they are going to let us park our cars in there lots. Feel free to use plenty of space. I got permission to do this.

014-1.jpg

You have a beautiful drive planned Rob.......done that one a few times and it never gets boring.

Sorry to say it, but I had to pull out of this years PNW M&G. Work has me buried right now so I had no choice (Joys of a small business). Have a great time everyone and travel safe. I'll be thinking about you all next Saturday.

:happy feet: one week from today !! :happy feet:

Looks like an awsome drive. Sad thing is the United States Post Office is not going to let my wife off that day. :rant2:

I have two friends that are trying to get to be the one that goes instead of my wife. :slapfight:

You have a beautiful drive planned Rob.......done that one a few times and it never gets boring.

Sorry to say it, but I had to pull out of this years PNW M&G. Work has me buried right now so I had no choice (Joys of a small business). Have a great time everyone and travel safe. I'll be thinking about you all next Saturday.

To bad when work get in the way of fun!! Lisa and I will miss you two :( Take care of yourselves and we will see you another time I am sure

Glen

That looks like your having a great ride. Beautiful pictures and thanks for sharing. I miss my bike and looking for another one. Sold my Harley two years ago to buy the new Camaro. Not sure that was the best decision, but I ran out of room and something had to go. Now I've made room and I'm looking for a Gold Wing 1500. I have about 300,000 miles on Gold Wings and enjoy trips with the wife. Again, thanks for sharing. Be Safe

We love road trips. When we went on the MMA tour back east, it was one of the best vacations we ever had. Can't wait for the next one in 2014.

We are the nj peeps. We did MAA also! It was the best car related trip ever. We also are doing 2014!! See you at grabbers first.

Archived