TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabbers 5th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. 5/28/11

Grabber

Nice talking to you last week Rob, as always!! My 3rd year!! I was hoping more of the Southern CA folks were going to make it this year, but it will consist of me, Dan and Marji from S-CA

Alex Mackenzie, attending dinner. 2012 Boss 302, white, payment sent.

Tom Raber (Fontech) will not be able to make it as he has a wedding to attend that weekend for his wife's brother.

Helaina and Ron (herpony) and Glen and Lisa (glroy) and I will all meet up with the CA group in Arbuckle, CA.

Can't wait to see everyone I have already met, and meet some new people!! For those of you on the fence about this, don't think twice....do you think I would drive 3K miles round trip 3 years in a row if this wasn't a great time?? Rob and his family, as well as many others I have met at his events have become lifelong friends. It is a not to miss. Glen and Lisa plan their mods on their car around this and I convinced (actually didn't give much of a choice..LOL) Helaina and Ron to make their treck back to NJ after picking up their new Beast from me to sequence the pick-up to include this. :happy feet:

Alex

Looking forward to seeing you Alex. happy%20feet.gif

Gotcha on the paid up list. Thanks !!

43. vapor08GT500 – Alex - 2012 Boss 302 – white (attending dinner)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can pretty much guess most of the mods Long tubes, rear upper and lowers, shocks and struts, springs, hood struts ?? Think he will keep it NA? I don't think so he he.

Glen, you forgot about the all important "Rusty Butt Spa Treatment".... :redcard:

It's not a Mackenzie's Mustang Supply vehicle without it. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Dan

As it stands today, it doesn't look as if we will make the Meet & Greet this year. If what they are telling me, the car won't arrive in Spokane until June 2nd. I sure don't want to show up to a Shelby function with a Bowtie. I'd never live it down. So Grabber, put my registration fee in the 50/50 pot as a donation. I'm not going anywhere near the Ford Dealer until I get the call. I'm going to drive my old Monte Carlo and forget that I've even bought a Shelby. Wish me luck.

As it stands today, it doesn't look as if we will make the Meet & Greet this year. If what they are telling me, the car won't arrive in Spokane until June 2nd. I sure don't want to show up to a Shelby function with a Bowtie. I'd never live it down. So Grabber, put my registration fee in the 50/50 pot as a donation. I'm not going anywhere near the Ford Dealer until I get the call. I'm going to drive my old Monte Carlo and forget that I've even bought a Shelby. Wish me luck.

You don't have to have your car here to have fun. You would have a great time checking all the cars out and there are some people coming by them selves that you could go on the ride with.

Think about it, and sleep on it a night.

When is you car supposed to load now?

You don't have to have your car here to have fun. You would have a great time checking all the cars out and there are some people coming by them selves that you could go on the ride with.

Think about it, and sleep on it a night.

When is you car supposed to load now?

I showed up to the 1st PNW Meet & Greet in a rental and had a blast happy%20feet.gif .......................... Best people around gather on Rob's lawn.

FOR THOSE THAT NEED A CUP A JAVA BEFORE GRABBERS EVENT.

THE LOCAL MUSTANG CLUB IS KICKING OFF IT'S OWN SE WASHINGTON VERSION OF THE CARS AND COFFEE EVENTS THAT ARE HELD NATION WIDE / 7AM-10AM ON THE 28TH.

13721 SE Mill Plain Blvd. Vancouver, WA 98683

http://www.blackrockcoffeebar.com/locations

COME ON BY AND SHOW OFF YOUR RIDES AND TAKE ADVANGE OF THE COFFEE SPECIALS FOR ALL GRABBER ATTENDEESS

ONLY 2 MILES EAST OF I-205 / HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

THIS CARS & COFFEE EVENT BROUGHT TO BY

http://nwmustangsandclassicfords.com/index.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotcha on the list Brandon. I'm glad you can make it this year. I can't wait to see those headrests you found at the flea market. happy%20feet.gif

RSVP List.

Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & (color). Attending dinner

1. Grabber - Rob & Tana - 2007 GT500 -Grabber Orange (Attending dinner)

2. 96 Black Pony - David. 1996 Mustang GT"S" - Black (Attending dinner)

3. Lgs ShelbyGT - Larry & Cindy -2007 SGT - Black (attending dinner)

4. glroy - Glen and Lisa - 2007 gt500 Black vert (attending dinner)

5. Dave c- Dave and Sherri - 2007 SGT/SC - Black - (attending dinner)

6. Quadshot - Curt & Kathy - 2008 Barrett Jackson Shelby GT - black w/red vert (attending dinner)

7. mitch07ss0113 - Mitch & daughter Asia - 2007 GT500 SuperSnake - Black (attending dinner)

8. 8sgt441- Adam - 2008 sgt- Blue (attending dinner)

9. kahmann - Ken and Landa - 2008 Shelby GT - Vista Blue (attending dinner)

10. srv1090 - Randy & Lori - 09 GT 500 Red w/silver stripes

11. JnJ3891 - Jim & Joyce - 2007 SGT - Black (attending dinner)

12. FordFan1 - Kerry & Diane - 2008 SGT- Blue (attending dinner)

13. Skullkraken - Todd and Nikki - 2009 GT500 - Vapor/Black

14. ShelbyII - Scott and Margaret - 2008 GT500 - Vapor (attending dinner)

15. Jumper - Reen & Karin & Child - 2008 GT500 - Black

16. GT500Ron - Ron & Kathy & 2 guests - 2008 GT500 Red-White Stripe

17. Stormracer - Richard & Pam - 2007 SGT Black (attending dinner)

18. herpony68 & hispony - Ron and Helaina. From NJ!!! Woohoo!!! - 2011 mustang GT - Sterling grey with flames!! (attending dinner)

19. Maulem5210c - Alan & Lisa - 2010 GT500 - Sterling Gray with Black Stripes (attending Dinner)

20. Red – Tony & Kathy – 2010 GT500 - Kona Blue w/silver stripes (attending dinner)

21. Rogshelby2103 - Roger&Robin - 2008 sgt/sc - vista blue (attending dinner)

22. Slabo - Bob & Pam - 2007 GT500 40th Anniv. vert. - Black (attending dinner)

23. GTH176 – Mark – 2006 Hertz (attending dinner)

24. Autogal – Linda – 2007 Hertz (attending dinner)

25. racin’ randy - Randy & Myrna - 2010 GT500 - Grey metallic (attending dinner)

26. Tedj - Ted & Anna - 2010 GT500 - Kona Blue (Attending dinner)

27. wanted2b – Royce – 2012 GT500 – Black / Red (attending dinner)

28. Thecarguy - Dave - 2007 Shelby GT - White-Blue Painted Stripes (attending dinner)

29. Maulem5210c - Keith & Guest - 2006 Ford GT Supercar - Black with White Stripes (attending Dinner)

30. Confused – Janet - 2009 GT500 White/ Red Stripe Appearance package

31. SteelSteeds - Lance - 2008 GT 500 - Alloy/Silver (attending Dinner)

32. TrakRat - James & Jodi - 2011 SVTPP – Black (attending Dinner)

33. 2010 Snake - Bill & Bonnie – 2010 GT500 SS Torch Red(attending Dinner)

34. MY500SS – Dan & Marji - FIA 289 Cobra - Blue

35. cluscher – Chris - 2007 GT500 Black/Tungsten stripes

36. BadTony – Tony & guest – 2007 GT500 – Vista Blue (attending Dinner)

37. SCGT2666 – Ron & Wendy – 2007 Shelby GT/SC – Black (attending dinner)

38. FireSnake - Leon & Cynthia–2007 SuperSnake Vista Blue 427,40th Annv. (attending dinner)

39. MustangMissy - Missy W.- 2007 Shelby GT500 Red W/White stripes

40. Dennis the Menace - Dennis W.- 2009 Shelby GT500 Black W/Red stripes

41. Captainbob – Bob & Guest - 2007 GT500

42. 07SGT/SC#047 – Randy & 2 guests - 2007 SGT/SC White (attending dinner)

43. vapor08GT500 – Alex - 2012 Boss 302 – white (attending dinner)

44. Dwan - Dwan & Travis - 2008 GT500 - Black (attending Dinner)

45. Bumplime – Brandon & guest – 2008 GT500 - vista blue (attending dinner)

Rob, my friend Ray Bick is going to ride with me. I gave him the link to pay and he said he did.

-Chris

Yes he did that a couple days ago and I added him to your RSVP as your guest. All is good !!

Thanks,

Rob

This year we have had over 50 inches of rain since October and my ½ acre field has not had any time to dry out. There is standing water in the perimeter drainage swales around the main ½ acre field where we need to drive across to park the cars. There is no way we will be able to drive our cars across that to get to the main field. Take a look at the standing water in this Pic:

026.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

I don’t want to line all the streets with the cars around my house like we did last year because its much nicer if we can all be together in one big group….with our cars so we can show them off to each other.

I have put together a great “new plan”. Just down the street from my house about 1 mile is a huge Grange Hall with a HUGE paved parking lot that is 125 feet wide by 275 feet long.

I got a killer deal on renting this place for $125 bucks. Now I won’t have to rent a porta potty for $120 bucks. Instead I have a entire building and parking lot for our private event.

I will be getting the keyes at 7am sat. morning and getting the place set up. If any one want to come early….I will have the hot coffee and muffins ready.

Here’s the address of the place we will be holding the event: 17901 NE 72nd Ave. Battleground, WA 98604.

It’s on the corner of NE 179th and NE 72nd. After you guys gas up at the Chevron station at the I-5 Exit, just continue down NE 179th street like you were going to my house. When you get to the traffic light at 72nd Street, you will see the Manor Grange Hall on your Right. It’s kitty corner of the John Deere Store.

Here’s some pic’s of where we will be hanging out.happy%20feet.gif

022.jpg

021.jpg

014.jpg

Here’s the HUGE parking lot that I will be laying our 2 big oval parking arrangements….with a feature car in the middle. happy%20feet.gif

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

We will also have a very clean Mens and Womens Bathrooms. happy%20feet.gif

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

Guys….this is a rain or shine event and I want it to be special no matter what. Having it at my home is fun, but this place is so much more user friendly and the location is prime because it is so close to the freeway and my home. We have a huge place to park the cars, a great place to sit down and eat, and nice bathrooms. I’m so much looking forward to seeing you all. Our Food vendor “The field kitchen” will be on site early to serve us all great food too ! This place has plenty of chairs too, so if we want to bring them out side….it’s not a problem. You don’t need to bring your own chairs if you don’t want too. If you want to have a beer while you are here, please put it in your own travel mug. This place does not allow us to have alcohol…but there is a way around that rule if you want to have a cold one.

:happy feet: only a couple of weeks away ! :happy feet:

++

Will be a good time happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif Lots of Friends to see again :party2:

We are heading out Sunday for Rob's Taking the long way there plane and automobile :shift: Should get their late Friday.

Is there a cruise from Northern I-5 (Everett/ Lynnwood) again? Please post meeting times and locations..

Thank you!!

Bob,

I'm glad you can make it. I will add you to the list.

41. Captainbob – Bob & Guest - 2007 GT500

Please give me your guest's first name and if you are attending dinner.

Thanks - Rob

My son Alex is my guest.. Dinner at the Pizza place?? Not sure.. going to try to..

New location works for me happy%20feet.gif . It's the "rain" part that hurts me............ my car has no top :cry:. Guess I'll just play it by ear.

Thanks for the update Rob.

Bring the hardtophappy%20feet.gif

Bring the hardtophappy%20feet.gif

2 birds.....1 stone kinda thing. One of my uncles ( lives in Portland ) is looking into starting a CSX7000 series but wants give mine a try to make sure he fits.

Archived