TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The lady in black is gone...

bpodner

Well I finally bit the bullet. The lady in black is gone but not forgotten.

tn_gallery_23924_750_21318.jpg

Meet her younger evil sister Christine.

tn_gallery_23924_750_36415.jpg

This thing is in a different league than the 2009.

"This thing is in a different league than the 2009." Not in the looks department, sorry. Better handling and added HP are easy to do on the 07-09. Your new car is awesome though.

As they say, black isn't a color it's a job. As windy/dusty it is here in El Paso, it is nice being able to drive a car more than cleaning it. The looks have grown on me, the only people that have to look at the butt are the people I have passed LOL. The clutch is like butter for someone with a bad back. Plus this is the exact same car my wife test drove the month she passed away, I had to get it if only for that reason. Price was no object.

As they say, black isn't a color it's a job. As windy/dusty it is here in El Paso, it is nice being able to drive a car more than cleaning it. The looks have grown on me, the only people that have to look at the butt are the people I have passed LOL. The clutch is like butter for someone with a bad back. Plus this is the exact same car my wife test drove the month she passed away, I had to get it if only for that reason. Price was no object.

It's not a job, it's a career. And now I'm thinking of a black no stripe Ford GT and getting it done over with a red stripe Heritage treatment.

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. I could not imagine what I would do. What happened to her ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived