TEAM SHELBY FORUM

9-11-11 Mustang Rally From Vegas To New York

Paulthreestang

Love to have you join us. It would be awesome to have a third SGT in the group ! I'm bringing my grabber orange and Liz is bringing her blue one

I would like to cruise with you if possible? I have plans already for the 9th so that day is out unfortunately. When do you plan on being in Shanksville at the flight 93 memorial?

You have any idea when you will be reaching D.C.?....and the route your going to take to NYC?... and certainty of the date?....cause like you said the wall of rememberance will not be accessable on the 11th?...so are we shooting for the tenth?...keep me posted! Thanks Paul!

~Adam

Where are you having lunch in Philly on Sept 10th? I might join you there and drive to Brooklyn... I know it's only a small portion, but it's the best I can do...

Thanks for organizing. My office was at ground zero on 9/11...

P9210003.jpg

slide0026_image083.jpg

eagle.jpg

Gator...

:salute:

I would like to cruise with you if possible? I have plans already for the 9th so that day is out unfortunately. When do you plan on being in Shanksville at the flight 93 memorial?

We will be in Shanksville in the late morning on 9-8. Hope you can join us !

here's a link to the trip infp :

http://www.mustangtributerun911.com/

You have any idea when you will be reaching D.C.?....and the route your going to take to NYC?... and certainty of the date?....cause like you said the wall of rememberance will not be accessable on the 11th?...so are we shooting for the tenth?...keep me posted! Thanks Paul!

~Adam

Hey Adam, i think we will get into Washington around dinner time on 9-8 and spend all day there fri the 9th. I'm hoping to visit the Wall after dinner on the 10th.

Where are you having lunch in Philly on Sept 10th? I might join you there and drive to Brooklyn... I know it's only a small portion, but it's the best I can do...

Thanks for organizing. My office was at ground zero on 9/11...

P9210003.jpg

slide0026_image083.jpg

eagle.jpg

Gator...

:salute:

I have no idea where lunch will be in Philly so if you have any suggestions let me know. We will probably stop for lunch and visit the Liberty Bell

Archived