TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tupelo Drive

Stidog

Is anyone besides Slimer going to Tupelo? John I figure you will be down there early, but does anyone in the Memphis area want to meet up and cruise down together? Terry any ideas? John have you set anything up? I'm going to PM Paco and try to convince him to go also.

Is anyone besides Slimer going to Tupelo? John I figure you will be down there early, but does anyone in the Memphis area want to meet up and cruise down together? Terry any ideas? John have you set anything up? I'm going to PM Paco and try to convince him to go also.

I' going but I live in Biloxi ,Mississippi :doh:

Hey John ,,it looks like alot of rain this Saturday 03 / 26 /2011, in Tupelo ,Mississippi,,I don't think I can make it ,if its going to rain all day ,,not much fun there ,plus having to drive to and from in rain ,,hope you can send me a refund ,thanks ,respectfully Richard , PS ,,anyway to move the date of this event ?,to one week over .to next weekend . UPDATE ,,YES I went and had a great time ,, :happy feet:

139866-R1-01-24A.jpg :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hey John ,,it looks like alot of rain this Saturday 03 / 26 /2011, in Tupelo ,Mississippi,,I don't think I can make it ,if its going to rain all day ,,not much fun there ,plus having to drive to and from in rain ,,hope you can send me a refund ,thanks ,respectfully Richard , PS ,,anyway to move the date of this event ?,to one week over .to next weekend . UPDATE ,,YES I went and had a great time ,, :happy feet:

139866-R1-01-24A.jpg

Archived