TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Price of a Gt 350R ?

Im interested in buying a 1965 Gt350R . My Question is What is a average price of a restored one that has average race history... Also What would a basket case with original front clip missing be worth?? I appreciate any help with this as I may take a shot at Buying a basket case one. Thanks Ed

Im interested in buying a 1965 Gt350R . My Question is What is a average price of a restored one that has average race history... Also What would a basket case with original front clip missing be worth?? I appreciate any help with this as I may take a shot at Buying a basket case one. Thanks Ed

Before you invest the necessary six figure monies for a REAL GT350R, do you your home work. Get a copy of the new Shelby American World Registry and converse withe SAAC registrars and other experts so you don't get taken. Everything you ever wanted to know is available from these sources.

• 2 months later...

It would be hard to prove it is a genuine GT 350R with the whole Front clip missing and no VIN's on the car. Almost impossible.

It would be hard to prove it is a genuine GT 350R with the whole Front clip missing and no VIN's on the car. Almost impossible.

100% true....I'd have to check the registry, but almost all have been located, and the ones that were wrecked/crushed are known too...sounds like an "air" car to me...

Archived