TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Willow Springs Tomorrow - 3/16/11

itsasin

I finally get to take the new toy out for a race day......Willow Springs Big Track 3/16/11. Stock setup for base line ( 08 GT 500 ) - except for SS rims and Nitto Invo tires. I do not know how I will be able to sleep tonight......it is like Christmas Eve. Should be fun.

I finally get to take the new toy out for a race day......Willow Springs Big Track 3/16/11. Stock setup for base line ( 08 GT 500 ) - except for SS rims and Nitto Invo tires. I do not know how I will be able to sleep tonight......it is like Christmas Eve. Should be fun.

You will have a lot fun. I did about a couple years ago

1.jpg

1.jpg

What a blast......it was so fun. Only one other Shelby GT500 out with a ton of Vettes & German Cars. Could not have had a better time. Can't wait for next months event....they are really good, lots of pro drivers with great tips. OpenTrackRacing.com.....I only have great things to say about them. First time on that track...it will not be the last.

What a blast......it was so fun. Only one other Shelby GT500 out with a ton of Vettes & German Cars. Could not have had a better time. Can't wait for next months event....they are really good, lots of pro drivers with great tips. OpenTrackRacing.com.....I only have great things to say about them. First time on that track...it will not be the last.

How do the Invos feel on the track? I am looking for a new set for mine.

Here's my other car around the Big Track last month:

When are you going back? :shift:

+1

TS day at Willow would be fun happy%20feet.gif

I'm game. My first time out was with about 20 TS Members maybe 3-4 years ago at Big Willow. It was a blast.

I've got plenty of other track videos on my YouTube account. I just did Streets of Willow Friday. :shift:

This stuff gets addicting :doh:

I'm game. My first time out was with about 20 TS Members maybe 3-4 years ago at Big Willow. It was a blast.

I've got plenty of other track videos on my YouTube account. I just did Streets of Willow Friday. :shift:

This stuff gets addicting :doh:

I was one of those 20 happy%20feet.gif

IMG_1943-e.jpg

The people that put on the event on 3/16/11, was opentrackracing.com. They have another on in May. It was a great time. The Nitto Invo's worked very well, especially after they warmed up, it is a good comprise for daily and track use. Can't wait to go back.

Archived