TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Signature.

Just received passenger air bag cover back witn Carroll's signature on it. Called Foundation and asked if some people spray a protective coating over the signature?

Was told some do, but some have had the permanent ink run. Was wondering if it's better to leave it alone and just dust it or has any one got a better a suggestion that's been tried and true? Thanks.

11Snake

Just received passenger air bag cover back witn Carroll's signature on it. Called Foundation and asked if some people spray a protective coating over the signature?

Was told some do, but some have had the permanent ink run. Was wondering if it's better to leave it alone and just dust it or has any one got a better a suggestion that's been tried and true? Thanks.

11Snake

Leave it alone, lightly dust it when needed. Do NOT use any chemicals on it to clean it as it will damage it also. If your windows are tinted, and you have a eyebrow on the windshield it will very seldom get direct sunlight. I don't believe I have ever seen mine with direct sunlight on it unless the windows were down at a car show or something. I have had it on the car for almost three years and it looks the same as it did the day I got it back.

Chris

Archived