TEAM SHELBY FORUM

obtaining original documentation

gtcs1

Hi,

If you're the 2nd or 3rd owner and the previous owners never got any documentation ( from shelby, hertz, Ford, window sticker, Shelby dash metallic nameplate, 40 years nameplate, etc) is there a way thru Ford, Shelby or Hertz to re-obtain these items. That would mean I guess that the first owner never did order them.

See photos of what I saw on an auction of a 2006 H

Thanks

post-32068-0-40190200-1300021265_thumb.jpg

post-32068-0-98355700-1300021274_thumb.jpg

If you search through the topics/threads there will most likely be some info as far as who to email etc. I know it helped me many times as over the years many people have already asked all the questions.

Good luck

Dave

Hi,

If you're the 2nd or 3rd owner and the previous owners never got any documentation ( from shelby, hertz, Ford, window sticker, Shelby dash metallic nameplate, 40 years nameplate, etc) is there a way thru Ford, Shelby or Hertz to re-obtain these items. That would mean I guess that the first owner never did order them.

See photos of what I saw on an auction of a 2006 H

Thanks

The Hertz documents can be obtained by contacting SFleske@Hertz.com and the Shelby American items can be obtained by contacting StevenT@ShelbyAmerican.com. If any previous owner already received these items, then replacements will be very difficult. Hertz may have copies of their records. If you have any difficulty please send me a PM (personal message) on the Team Shelby link. Hope this helps, Larry Miller, Shelby American / Team Shelby Registrar, Hertz GT-H.

Archived