TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 2011 5.0

my08stang

Could not agree more :) I had few things done like suspension, RGR Cams 4:10 and I'm @ 437 RWHP N/A ... I do sometimes regret pulling the order back on my GT500 but these 5.0's are just fantastic for N/A

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could not agree more :) I had few things done like suspension, RGR Cams 4:10 and I'm @ 437 RWHP N/A ... I do sometimes regret pulling the order back on my GT500 but these 5.0's are just fantastic for N/A

Don't tell anyone but I sold my GT500 and bought a 5.0 and love that engine sound. The GT500 never really sounded this good . I bought the 2011 GT500 used so I got all my money back @ trade in . Put the extra cash away and have NO regrets. Got the 373 gears and brake package and now I have what I have been waiting for over the last 20+ years. Thanks Ford for getting this right.

• 2 weeks later...

I will not tell anyone..lol... I'm just fortunate enough to keep my Shelby... I'm just loving running down the track now and beating the crap out of my 5.0 without the worry of wrecking my Shelby..

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! So adding cams yields 437hp at the tire thats pretty great I'd say!

I would sure like to see the dyno pdf on that mod ESPECIALLY if it is at the RWHP.

Scotty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived