TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Studio Shots

rba44

Hi all, I had posted on here a while back about doing a day at the studio, I know there is not a whole lot of guys on here from Ontario, but there seems to be a few anyway. well anyway as promised here is the first shot we have been playing with

Please let me know what you think, criticism welcome as long as its positive!!!:censored::finger: Shot 1 is the raw studio shot. Shot 2 is the studio shot cleaned up. Shot 3 is the studio shot place in an environment.

post-29707-0-85120400-1299688453_thumb.jpg

post-29707-0-80047100-1299688518_thumb.jpg

post-29707-0-01992700-1299688572_thumb.jpg

post-29707-0-85120400-1299688453_thumb.jpg

post-29707-0-80047100-1299688518_thumb.jpg

post-29707-0-01992700-1299688572_thumb.jpg

Hi all, I had posted on here a while back about doing a day at the studio, I know there is not a whole lot of guys on here from Ontario, but there seems to be a few anyway. well anyway as promised here is the first shot we have been playing with

Please let me know what you think, criticism welcome as long as its positive!!!:censored::finger: Shot 1 is the raw studio shot. Shot 2 is the studio shot cleaned up. Shot 3 is the studio shot place in an environment.

Very nice work and I agree with the front plate it caught my eye quickly. But stil nice work I always wanted a photo of me like George Castassa from Seinfield if you saw that one with him in his under on the sofa posing !! :hysterical:

Very nice work and I agree with the front plate it caught my eye quickly. But stil nice work I always wanted a photo of me like George Castassa from Seinfield if you saw that one with him in his under on the sofa posing !! :hysterical:

:D:lol:happy%20feet.gif:banvictory::hysterical: THE ART OF SEDUCTION! one of my favorite episodes! Thanks for the comments guys. WOW that's what I really like about us Shelby guys talk about eyes for detail. I will photoshop it out and remove it for the next round of shots. We are actually doing a whole series and using them to promote the business. We already do a lot of work for KIA, Honda and Accura, would love to do FORD!

Thanks again

Plate bracket or not, that is FANTASTIC work! Great job! Would you do one of my car?

I've used photoshop, but you take it to a new level! :salute:

Gator. :burnout:

Hey Jersey, would gladly do one of your car. I am trying to get a studio day going for Shelby guys in the summer, I know your 8 hour drive away but maybe you can take a road trip and let us have some fun with the car in studio :shift:. If not get me a high res file and I will try to work with it :banghead: thanks for the comments

Very nice when are you plannig one for this year probably could get a group together. Where are you located?

Hey Shelby,

I'm in North Toronto. The studio is at Steeles and 427 area. I would love to set something up for this summer for all Shelby guys in the area and anyone willing to make the drive. A couple of things to think about. I think we could get maybe 10 probably 8 cars in and out in a day, so space would be limited. I will know better if our turntable will be installed by the summer, that would be awesome because we could get the cars up on it an take shots from any angle without moving the car or camera, this would also improve throughput! I am hoping to make the convoy with you to dearborn this summer so maybe you could suggest a good time frame to have the day, it would need to be on a weekend. Any how would love any advice and help putting this thing together! Thanks

Hey Shelby,

I'm in North Toronto. The studio is at Steeles and 427 area. I would love to set something up for this summer for all Shelby guys in the area and anyone willing to make the drive. A couple of things to think about. I think we could get maybe 10 probably 8 cars in and out in a day, so space would be limited. I will know better if our turntable will be installed by the summer, that would be awesome because we could get the cars up on it an take shots from any angle without moving the car or camera, this would also improve throughput! I am hoping to make the convoy with you to dearborn this summer so maybe you could suggest a good time frame to have the day, it would need to be on a weekend. Any how would love any advice and help putting this thing together! Thanks

Sounds great all we need now is some decent weather. We will keep in touch its great hear you will convoy with us .

:D:lol:happy%20feet.gif:banvictory::hysterical: THE ART OF SEDUCTION! one of my favorite episodes! Thanks for the comments guys. WOW that's what I really like about us Shelby guys talk about eyes for detail. I will photoshop it out and remove it for the next round of shots. We are actually doing a whole series and using them to promote the business. We already do a lot of work for KIA, Honda and Accura, would love to do FORD!

Thanks again

Hey can you do a christmas card for me with one of my nipples showing ???????????????

Archived