TEAM SHELBY FORUM

And on the 355th Day...

GOD created a VIN...

Got the call this morning from my dealer. I have the VIN in hand, with an expected delivery date to dealer in Mobile, AL week of 2 April 07. :happy feet: :headspin:

This is especially a relief since I just got orders for overseas assignment to Korea for two years beginning in June. Will get to drive :shift: the car for about 2 months before handing her over to someone else's care... :cry:

Now in need of some serious advice or recommendations on auto storage facilities or companies. Thanks in advance, but NO:stop:, Your personal garages do not count... I'm considering bringing the car back to AZ before I leave for Korea. Any good storage places in Tucson/Phoenix area?

For all of You still waiting, especially those beyond or approaching a year's time... I know your frustration and I'll try to give you a moments thought when I pull out of the lot for the first time. HANG IN THERE ALL!

Keith

GOD created a VIN...

Got the call this morning from my dealer. I have the VIN in hand, with an expected delivery date to dealer in Mobile, AL week of 2 April 07. :happy feet: :headspin:

This is especially a relief since I just got orders for overseas assignment to Korea for two years beginning in June. Will get to drive :shift: the car for about 2 months before handing her over to someone else's care... :cry:

Now in need of some serious advice or recommendations on auto storage facilities or companies. Thanks in advance, but NO:stop:, Your personal garages do not count... I'm considering bringing the car back to AZ before I leave for Korea. Any good storage places in Tucson/Phoenix area?

For all of You still waiting, especially those beyond or approaching a year's time... I know your frustration and I'll try to give you a moments thought when I pull out of the lot for the first time. HANG IN THERE ALL!

Keith

There are lots of them around here, try an online search, remember INSURANCE

Thank you for your service.

Stay safe and come back ready to roast some tires! :burnout:

Archived