TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 Shelby

roush1486

Started the 12 shelby today and it sounds great. To me a hair throatier than a 2011. I drove a 11 for about 1500 miles, so I did hear that car a little longer of course. Recaro seats are a different touch but nice. Pics later this afternoon after she gets a bath!!!

post-31704-0-19183700-1299691450_thumb.jpg

post-31704-0-19183700-1299691450_thumb.jpg

Started the 12 shelby today and it sounds great. To me a hair throatier than a 2011. I drove a 11 for about 1500 miles, so I did hear that car a little longer of course. Recaro seats are a different touch but nice. Pics later this afternoon after she gets a bath!!!

Nice ! mine comes in on the 15th , notice anything new for the 2012 versus the 2011 ? I know of lighted mirriors and garage opener and storage sytem

anything else ?

SILVER

ELECTRONICS PKG

SVT PKG

GLASS ROOF

Nice ! mine comes in on the 15th , notice anything new for the 2012 versus the 2011 ? I know of lighted mirriors and garage opener and storage sytem

anything else ?

SILVER

ELECTRONICS PKG

SVT PKG

GLASS ROOF

Hi I ordred mine back Nov of 10 and ordered black electronics, svt, glass roof 2012 my due date was 3/4/11 car never showed stil waiting when did you order yours?

Thanks

Elliot

Hi I ordred mine back Nov of 10 and ordered black electronics, svt, glass roof 2012 my due date was 3/4/11 car never showed stil waiting when did you order yours?

Thanks

Elliot

I ordered mine in Dec, you can call Ford and check the status at 800-872-7245 you need the VIN#

mine said the 13th now it says the 15th I hope its not the begining of a long wait ?

I ordered mine in Dec, you can call Ford and check the status at 800-872-7245 you need the VIN#

mine said the 13th now it says the 15th I hope its not the begining of a long wait ?

I went by my dealer today and they talk to ford rep and was told my car is on hold for Q . C they dont know how long. He said my car passed Q C first time but there was few car after had issue was told they are rechecking over cars I was told.

Thanks for the response. I was wondering since car is still at plant adding a option to change over to RECARO seats from stock. I am wondering is this possable.

I went by my dealer today and they talk to ford rep and was told my car is on hold for Q . C they dont know how long. He said my car passed Q C first time but there was few car after had issue was told they are rechecking over cars I was told.

Thanks for the response. I was wondering since car is still at plant adding a option to change over to RECARO seats from stock. I am wondering is this possable.

That Sucks, did the 800 rep also tell you that ? I called today and they didn't mention any hold on my 15th date, after much thought I think I like

the ford stock seats with inserts and electric controls better than the Recaro manual seats , tough call when you cant sit in any out here yet. :shift:

Must be getting awful dirty without that bath yet , Pics please :rant2:

That Sucks, did the 800 rep also tell you that ? I called today and they didn't mention any hold on my 15th date, after much thought I think I like

the ford stock seats with inserts and electric controls better than the Recaro manual seats , tough call when you cant sit in any out here yet. :shift:

No this is from my dealer rep from ford they said he will give me a call tommrow with more details with QC. They been telling me car is on transit since feb 22 and when I called ford 800 number on 6th of march they told me car never left the plant. I am same way I am not really sure about the seat. The RECARO seat looks sharp from pics only reason I want to add this option is because of the looks at this time since I did not seat on it but I had 08GT500 and oem seat was comfy.

Yes they are and the main reason would be the power seat. The motor and seat together weigh more.

Does this mean that the Recaro seats are both manual? If so, what adjustments do they have - just front-rear and backrest angle?

The power-multiadjustment feature of my GT500's driver's seat was/is important to me, and the unavailability of similar power to the passenger seat as a factory option was a definite annoyance (particularly when this is an option for the Mustang V6/Premium and GT/Premium). Fortunately I was able to convert the passenger seat to power, so that my wife can actually see over the dashboard now. ;)

Archived