TEAM SHELBY FORUM

11' Headlight/Tailight Covers

I used the tint film (precut) from American Muscle for the side markers and the tail-lights... It looks awesome, not that easy to apply, but if you take your time there will be no bubbles and it looks super-professional - like it was spray-tinted. Nothing on the headlights though... sorry

I searched the forum and can't find a source for headlight covers for an 11' 500. I am looking for tinted covers for the headlights and tailights. Any help would be great, thanks!

That's because most people get them tinted with film or smoked with paint. Tape on GTS type covers were cool in the 1990's.

Thanks for the info, I'm going with the film and not the plastic covers. I had those plastic covers on every early 90's Fox I owned, they were hot back then. I even had green neon under my 87 green LX, pretty cheasy now! :hysterical:

Be careful if you are putting the plastic film type on, found that with the lights on the lense finally show hairline fractures in the lenses.

Alex, I just checked your link and WISH I would have found that before I ordered mine! Do you sell just the fogs and side marker tint? I don't need the headlight and tailights.

I can sell you just the fogs for $35 shipped. The markers I actually spray as the tint film does not adhere properly. Check out the build thread on my 10 below and you can see the whole build...

Alex

Archived