TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Shelby GT500 due in Friday

duckgumbeaux

Having sold my 2008 Corvette Coupe, I am anxiously awaiting delivery of my new Shelby. My dealer located a Kona Blue with stripe delete, electronics package and the SVTPP option. I hope that the ride is not too harsh for my wife to enjoy riding in it as I look forward to doing several short weekend trips in the car. I know that the extra room and the trunk will be an advantage for shopping! I have already joined Team Shelby and look forward to a great car experience.

Having sold my 2008 Corvette Coupe, I am anxiously awaiting delivery of my new Shelby. My dealer located a Kona Blue with stripe delete, electronics package and the SVTPP option. I hope that the ride is not too harsh for my wife to enjoy riding in it as I look forward to doing several short weekend trips in the car. I know that the extra room and the trunk will be an advantage for shopping! I have already joined Team Shelby and look forward to a great car experience.

Congrats DGB on your new Shelby. Be sure to register it with us when you get a moment. You'll find a link to the Shelby American Registry in my signature line.

Steve

Welcome to T.S Duck Congrat`s on your new ride ,I think your will wife love the ride. Pictures would be nice when you get her.

Congrats, Welcome to T.S. Great color, Great Car. I was worried that my wife would not like it as well, and although she likes the ride in Daily better she does like the Shelby when the tops down. Pictures when you can :)

Hey RBA, nice ride bro...

(can you post a pic of your signed dash plaque installed?)

And DGBeaux, welcome to the KONA CLUB...

I mean this in a loving way I hate you and would love to car jack you !!! I been staring at a photo of a 2012 Gt500 kona blue with black stripes But good luck and if your ever in NY let me know so I can do the car jack thing. :hysterical:

I mean this in a loving way I hate you and would love to car jack you !!! I been staring at a photo of a 2012 Gt500 kona blue with black stripes But good luck and if your ever in NY let me know so I can do the car jack thing. :hysterical:

Hey RACERX - Where are you finding a photo of a 2012 Kona Blue with black stripes? I'm hearing that color combination is available on the 2012's from the factory (this has NOT been available on the 2011's and back). Can anyone confirm this is available on the 2012s?

Thanks,

Sween

Car dude, I will let you know when I ever get down that way .

Congrats, i think you will enjoy it a lot. :peelout: If you ever make it down to New Orleans let me know we can go get some coffee. :peelout:

Archived