TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cancelled

MMcGuirk

Joe Silva, owner of one of the best shops in the bay area - Custom Alignment in Mountain View. Joe is also on the crew of the Robertson Racing two car Ford GT team and has invited Team Shelby for a pit tour during the American Le Mans Series race at Laguna Seca September 17th.

Save the date and I will be back in touch shortly with details.

Joe Silva, owner of one of the best shops in the bay area - Custom Alignment in Mountain View. Joe is also on the crew of the Robertson Racing two car Ford GT team and has invited Team Shelby for a pit tour during the American Le Mans Series race at Laguna Seca September 17th.

Sounds great Michael!! Put it on my calendar already and waiting for details.

Put me down too please, Michael.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I think this weekend is also the mustang show at Queen Mary in Long Beach.....

If we get enough cars to go can we get some sort of preferential parking/ corral set up se we could all park together?

I will work on the corral.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a confirmed maybe. :-)

Put me down so far...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived