TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 in 2013?

I apologize to anyone that has already read this on the 500 forum. I've got "a few" on board tonight already guys. Well, here goes:

Likely there is a 2013 GT350?

I'm the guy with the big plans to buy a coupe AND a convertible. Well, my contract job ran its course (rather unexpectedly), so the convertible is on hold. I could work out of state now, but I'm opting to take some time off instead, which means the second car is on hold, for now. How likely is it that the GT350 hangs around for another year? Damn I want that vert! Maybe I should take the out of state work now. Damn I've worked my butt off for the last 7 years (well, actually 35 years with two schooling breaks in between) with virtually no break, and a summer off would be nice!

Summer off living in my house in Wisconsin. Time to put the man cave together : no 2012 GT convertible? OR Go back to work out of state now, living in a hotel, and GT350 convertible in the garage in roughly the same time the coupe arrives? Damn!

It all depends on what you enjoy more; working or enjoying life. And I'm not trying to be a wise a**. Some people just enjoy working and can't get away from it. I, on the other hand, saw it as a means to support my leisure time and as soon as I could swing it, I tossed it in for all leisure...and never looked back. happy%20feet.gif

So only you can answer what will make you the happiest. Now I would take the coupe and enjoy the he** out of it and if the vert worked out as well, all the better. Just sayin'....

John

It all depends on what you enjoy more; working or enjoying life. And I'm not trying to be a wise a**. Some people just enjoy working and can't get away from it. I, on the other hand, saw it as a means to support my leisure time and as soon as I could swing it, I tossed it in for all leisure...and never looked back. happy%20feet.gif

So only you can answer what will make you the happiest. Now I would take the coupe and enjoy the he** out of it and if the vert worked out as well, all the better. Just sayin'....

John

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm taking some time off :happy feet: and looking for ward to the coupe. Maybe the vert can happen next year.

Archived