TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 GT350???

350GT'12

Likely there is a 2013 GT350?

I'm the guy with the big plans to buy a coupe AND a convertible. Well, my contract job ran its course (rather unexpectedly), so the convertible is on hold. I could work out of state now, but I'm opting to take some time off instead, which means the second car is on hold, for now. How likely is it that the GT350 hangs around for another year? Damn I want that vert! Maybe I should take the out of state work now. Damn I've worked my butt off for the last 7 years (well, actually 35 years with two schooling breaks in between) with virtually no break, and a summer off would be nice!

Summer off living in my house in Wisconsin. Time to put the man cave together : no 2012 GT convertible? OR Go back to work out of state now, living in a hotel, and GT350 convertible in the garage in roughly the same time the coupe arrives. Damn!

OOps wrong forum. I don't see a delete. Moving this to the GT 350 forum. should've stopped one rum and diet coke ago! :speedie::confused:

Likely there is a 2013 GT350?

I'm the guy with the big plans to buy a coupe AND a convertible. Well, my contract job ran its course (rather unexpectedly), so the convertible is on hold. I could work out of state now, but I'm opting to take some time off instead, which means the second car is on hold, for now. How likely is it that the GT350 hangs around for another year? Damn I want that vert! Maybe I should take the out of state work now. Damn I've worked my butt off for the last 7 years (well, actually 35 years with two schooling breaks in between) with virtually no break, and a summer off would be nice!

Summer off living in my house in Wisconsin. Time to put the man cave together : no 2012 GT convertible? OR Go back to work out of state now, living in a hotel, and GT350 convertible in the garage in roughly the same time the coupe arrives. Damn!

OOps wrong forum. I don't see a delete. Moving this to the GT 350 forum. should've stopped one rum and diet coke ago! :speedie::confused:

I thought you must have had one to many coffee's, then I saw the rum and diet coke text...

They came out with 3 colors this year vs 1 and added vert...my best guess is it all depends on sales but I'm betting they would like to put out a 13 before they have to retool for the 2014 revamp.

Archived