TEAM SHELBY FORUM

EBAY NO SALE

AT $36,800 DID NOT MEET RESERVE DONT KNOW WHAT RESERVE WAS BUT HEY GO FOR IT.....15,000 MILES PRETTY CAR

Do you have the item number on 07H448 (15142 miles), or the number of bids?,I track ebay and neglected to save this auction.

07H102 with 15173 miles did not meet reserve at $34,100. 24 bids auction ended 2/22/11

I hope this trend continues.

Rich

Do you have the item number on 07H448 (15142 miles), or the number of bids?,I track ebay and neglected to save this auction.

07H102 with 15173 miles did not meet reserve at $34,100. 24 bids auction ended 2/22/11

I hope this trend continues.

Rich

Painful to see my sister convertible for sale and not have the funds to get it. Such a nice condition convert also. I was the high bidder, I just can't do better than that right now.

Painful to see my sister convertible for sale and not have the funds to get it. Such a nice condition convert also. I was the high bidder, I just can't do better than that right now.

Be patient JeffJ,

I bid on a car on ebay last August and after a couple of months, the seller contacted me and decided to sell it me for my bid price. There were 3 others that "apparently" bid higher than me but they could not come up with funds. So, long story short, if your serious, I think the seller will contact you soon enough and that baby will be yours.

Good luck.

QSS

I will be placing my HERTZ for sale shortly. has 35K miles.

Keep me posted on the sale of your Hertz. I am trying to convince my dad to get rid of his old Corvette and get a Hertz. Thanks.

Keep me posted on the sale of your Hertz. I am trying to convince my dad to get rid of his old Corvette and get a Hertz. Thanks.

Will do. I dont want to have to sell it, but I need the money since I am building a new home and this economy sucks. I also have a note on the car, so that does not help and it's either the Hertz or the GO SGT-C. The GO SGT-C is paid for and I love that car more!!, so not selling that.

Archived