TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 500 seats

RACERX009

I was doing a build of a GT500 on the ford site to see what one would cost me with all the bells and whistles. I couldn't believe that you can have Recaro seats installed from the factory

that made my mouth water. Been working my wife on buying a GT500 we have no car payments so waiting on her to really piss me off !! If anything its grabber blue with black painted on stripes. The way I want it done looking at 51,000 to 53,000.

Its better to ask for forgives than permission!!!!Go get it you what be sorry!!!!! :happy feet: :superhero:

I can always play up mental condition after I buy maybe even check in at my favorite mental ward for safety !!! from the wife :hysterical:

I bought my SGT without telling the wife and had it supercharged without telling her. The purchase was forgiven fairly easy, the supercharger got my @ZZ on the couch for a night.

I bought my SGT without telling the wife and had it supercharged without telling her. The purchase was forgiven fairly easy, the supercharger got my @ZZ on the couch for a night.

Your a brave man my wife is 5'9 irish & german when she gets mad even the dogs go hide. I was thinking on asking the owner of the ford dealership to let me drive one of the Gt500's to my house to see my wife reaction. If she starts choking me then its a problem :hysterical:

Archived