TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 Sighting- Scottsdale, AZ on 2-26-11

Spotted the first 2011 GT350 I've seen on the road in Scottsdale on the loop 101 heading north around Shea on Saturday morning- 2/26. The car had Nevada plates and from the looks of it, the people in the car were grinning ear to ear! That thing sounded amazing! Just thought I'd see if it was someone on here.

Spotted the first 2011 GT350 I've seen on the road in Scottsdale on the loop 101 heading north around Shea on Saturday morning- 2/26. The car had Nevada plates and from the looks of it, the people in the car were grinning ear to ear! That thing sounded amazing! Just thought I'd see if it was someone on here.

Hey QUIK-

Betcha if you woulda hung out at the Pavillions that night, he'd a been there??!! :happy feet:

Hey QUIK-

Betcha if you woulda hung out at the Pavillions that night, he'd a been there??!! :happy feet:

Yes I am sure! I usually hit the pavs once a month but the weather wasn't so nice that weekend.

I Soooo miss the Pavillions!!

Used to go EVERY Saturday evening right after we closed up the bikestore. It was therapy for me...drive the GT500 down and look at the same old cars every weekend! Lol.

I didn't show my car. I would park on the side of Tarzhay, by the garden center, and walk over. Too many new Mustangs. It's not a show piece IMO.

Archived