TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fabulous Fords Forever weekend

MMcGuirk

Thanks Michael...............I'll look into staying there.

SOLD OUT......................:banghead: .

Guess I'll just sleep in one of the Shelby's in the parking lot......................................so Michael, where did you park your GT350??????

:hysterical:

SOLD OUT......................:banghead: .

Guess I'll just sleep in one of the Shelby's in the parking lot......................................so Michael, where did you park your GT350??????

When you find a hotel Dan, call me too and let me know where..,,,,LOL...

Alex

There has been a couple of late cancellations by a some guys from the Mid Valley Stangs club at the Courtyard.

Check back with them if you still need a room.

Thanks for the heads up Dan.

Ok for anyone still looking for a room at the Courtyard, contact Danielle at 714-232-4252 and ask for the MVS group rate. The offer is only good until 1:00 pm today when she leaves.

If anyone books a room could you post it up so the MVS guys can keep a count. Thanks!

Sold out again...................... :banghead: Missed it by 5 minutes.

Are you serious, Dan??? I just talked to Danielle 10 minutes ago and got a room...did you call the # above and talk to her??

Alex

Are you serious, Dan??? I just talked to Danielle 10 minutes ago and got a room...did you call the # above and talk to her??

Alex

Yep...................she said I missed it by 5 minutes. At least the last room went to my good friend (dang it all to heck ) Alex.

Looks like 7076 won't make it to Knott's this year :censored: . She still has an oil leak issue so Tom in Vegas wants to keep her a bit longer.

So it will be the Super Snake this year.

Sorry to hear that about 7076 Dan, good thing you got back ups...

Did you get a room yet? Hopefully that works out for you.

Dan

Sorry to hear that about 7076 Dan, good thing you got back ups...

Did you get a room yet? Hopefully that works out for you.

Dan

Thanks Dan.

I left Devon a voice mail hoping for a room. If not, I'll just make the drive back and forth.

See you this weekend.

Thanks Dan.

I left Devon a voice mail hoping for a room. If not, I'll just make the drive back and forth.

See you this weekend.

Sorry to hear that too. I was hoping to see that new car of yours. I didn't make to the bash this year to get a look. We went to New Zealand instead. Karl

Sorry to hear about the oil leak too Dan!! If Devon can't get you a room, you are welcome to stay in my room with me...

Alex

Alex I'd like to meet you. What car are you bringing?

I'll have my Silver de striped 2011 SVPP w/Shelby HE and a 2006 Pug "Emma" :-). Our Shelby group tag is #35.

-Wingrider

Sorry to hear that too. I was hoping to see that new car of yours. I didn't make to the bash this year to get a look. We went to New Zealand instead. Karl

Thanks Karl.

New Zealand / Vegas..............New Zealand / Vegas :headscratch: . Oh heck yeah.....you made the right choice.

Sorry to hear about the oil leak too Dan!! If Devon can't get you a room, you are welcome to stay in my room with me...

Alex

Thanks Alex.................seems these dang cars will be the death of me.

Marji says she has a plan if I can't get me a room..........................now I'm nervous. :slapfight:

Alex I'd like to meet you. What car are you bringing?

I'll have my Silver de striped 2011 SVPP w/Shelby HE and a 2006 Pug "Emma" :-). Our Shelby group tag is #35.

-Wingrider

I'll be in my Red 10 GT 500 vert with Super Snake hood and 12 Recaro seats.....

And Dan...can't wait to hear about Marji's surprise....

Alex

I'll be in my Red 10 GT 500 vert with Super Snake hood and 12 Recaro seats.....

And Dan...can't wait to hear about Marji's surprise....

Alex

Last time she had "a plan" it involved lots of under the blanket time and no sleep.....................I'm old and need my sleep, that's why I'm nervous. :hysterical:

See you this weekend my friend.

Thanks to SoCalSGT (John).......I got a room...................... :yahoo: . Unfortunately, he won't be able to make it this year so he offered me his reservation.

Thanks again brother..................hope your back gets better soon.

See everyone tomorrow at the Courtyard by Marriott.

Thanks to SoCalSGT (John).......I got a room...................... :yahoo: . Unfortunately, he won't be able to make it this year so he offered me his reservation.

Thanks again brother..................hope your back gets better soon.

See everyone tomorrow at the Courtyard by Marriott.

Glad you got hooked up with a room Dan. Since the Marriott was booked, we are staying at the Hampton Inn around the corner. See ya tomorrow.

Dan

Archived