TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fabulous Fords Forever weekend

MMcGuirk

Chime in if you are attending Knott's this year.

Because of a familiy members event accuring the same day, I cannot show my car on Sunday.I have to be somewhere at 2pm sharp and participants cannot leave the show until 3pm.However, I would still love to do the cruise in and mabey, earlier that day, and cruise to the show in the morning with all you guys, if you don't mind.

Ken are you towing the car down, or driving it? How's that whipple?

I'm not sure yet on whether I'll trailer it. Depends on where it sits with it's mods at that time I guess.

The Whipple at 18 psi is absolutely bananas, by the way. Look forward to seeing you there man. :shift:

We'll be there in force!

Tried to send you a private message but it said you cannot receive any messages as of now.

I had signed up for the barbecue, but unfortunately I have to back out, as I have had a family situation arise and I will not be coming down to southern Ca. Maybe next year, but I certainly appreciate the chance to meet up with all of you.

Thanks

Rich

I had been looking forward to this years event, but unfortunately I have to back out, as I have had a family situation arise and I will not be coming down to southern Ca. Maybe next year, but I certainly appreciate the chance to meet up with all of you again. Family first, fun later!

Thanks

Rich

Received my entry / mirror card yesterday......... happy%20feet.gif ...........now it's starting to get exciting.

I'm thinking about finding a Hotel down around the Bob's Saturday cruise and Knott's.................where is everyone staying???????

Received my entry / mirror card yesterday......... happy%20feet.gif ...........now it's starting to get exciting.

I'm thinking about finding a Hotel down around the Bob's Saturday cruise and Knott's.................where is everyone staying???????

There are whole bunch of us staying at the Marriott Courtyard on Beach Blvd in Buena Park.

The parking lot will have 100 Fords and Mustangs.

There are whole bunch of us staying at the Marriott Courtyard on Beach Blvd in Buena Park.

The parking lot will have 100 Fords and Mustangs.

Thanks Michael...............I'll look into staying there.

Archived