TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 wheels

BB KoncepZ

tired of waitin on a 19" drag radial. been holdin out cuz i want to keep my factory wheels. i think they match the car real well(kona blue coupe with silver stripes). so i decided to go with some replica wheels. either black or the machined/black. any suggestions. also, car is lowered on a prokit. what size tires does everyone think?

any pics of a similar setup would be good also....

tired of waitin on a 19" drag radial. been holdin out cuz i want to keep my factory wheels. i think they match the car real well(kona blue coupe with silver stripes). so i decided to go with some replica wheels. either black or the machined/black. any suggestions. also, car is lowered on a prokit. what size tires does everyone think?

Late Model Restoration has the OEM 18" wheels for $144 pc. Go with that and the Nitto 01's. No one will really be able to tell you have 18 in rear and 19s up front.

• 2 weeks later...

nitto's nt05r has a 345/?/19 available. if you widened your rims to 11.5", you would probably be good to go. just an option. i wonder if you could keep traction in 1st gear with a 345/19 drag radial? :headscratch::superhero:

Archived