TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'll buy you a 6 pack...

07SGT5687

...if I ever meet ya... AND if you can find me the lowest possible price on a set of Baer Eradispeed +2, 2 piece rotors for my 07 SGT... I'd even be open to lightly used ones, but new, the best I've found is $610 shipped.

:beerchug: in advance

Hello i have been looking as well $610.00 is a good price were did you find that price? :peelout:

Hello i have been looking as well $610.00 is a good price were did you find that price? :peelout:

LMPerformance.com. Waiting to hear from them if they offer a MustangForums.com discount code too. Usually MustangForums.com vendors will give another 5% off... If I can get that it would go down to $570 delivered. Sad thing is, as I've been looking around I've found them some notable websites for as high at $799.95!! :doh:

...if I ever meet ya... AND if you can find me the lowest possible price on a set of Baer Eradispeed +2, 2 piece rotors for my 07 SGT... I'd even be open to lightly used ones, but new, the best I've found is $610 shipped.

:beerchug: in advance

Told ya 500. shipped , They are in good condition,

And I am thirsty :beerchug:

Hey Bob, it is Bob right? Sorry I didn;t get back to you this weekend. I thought yours were rears only? If I misunderstood let me know cuz I AM interested if they are the fronts!

Sorry I don't think they make +2 eradispeed front rotors ,, mine are for the rear ,, Good luck, I'm still thirsty .

Please share the vendor. I would like a lighter set of rotor for my Brembo GT500 fronts and if the Baers fit that would be a nice find, as I want to use their rear +2 setup.

Please share the vendor. I would like a lighter set of rotor for my Brembo GT500 fronts and if the Baers fit that would be a nice find, as I want to use their rear +2 setup.

Jared at Lethal is working out a price as I type. He's calling me back in a moment. I asked him to give me a price I can distribute to you all too.

Please stand by... :hyper2:

OK, well, now I feel a little foot-in-mouthish. Lethal worked me a damn good deal... that's all he wants me to say. I'd say if you are interested, give them a call.

Sorry guys, he asked that I keep it quiet and I gave him my word. But I'd still give him a call if you are interested. They WEREN'T the cheapest I found, but they were the most professional so the extra few bucks I paid was worth it to me.

I tell you what, you learn something new everyday? :banghead:

Did anyone here know that you cannot run BAER Eradispeed +2 Rotors WITH the 07-09 Brembo Calipers? I didn't. I could have sworn I've seen people running this setup, but I just got off the phone with Lethal Performance AND Baer themselves, and the pad backing plate is too deep and when the pads wear down, they hit the hat on these calipers. According to Baer, they currently make NO 2 piece front rotors that will fit with the 07-09 GT500 Brembo 4 piston calipers.

That said, they are releasing in the next 2-3 weeks (we'll see about that) a NEW Baer Eradispeed +2, 2 Piece 14" rotor that WILL fit this brake caliper setup. It apparently has a deeper ring and small hat. Part number 2261031. It is not yet produced, but they anticipated producing and drop shipping soon.

Guess I'll hurry up and wait.... :rant2:

EDIT - Sorry, guess this is old news... my bad.

So here's what I've been toying with... Forego the 2-piece rotor and use a GOOD 1 piece drilled/slotted - ala the Stillen rotors...

They either have these:

1 piece rotors

at $270 for the fronts and $218 for the matching rears.

OR

DBA "mid-series" performance

at $446 for fronts and $366 for the matching rears

I "believe" if you contact STEVE at Stillen, he will work you a nice package deal (TeamShelby or GT500.com discount) on the rotors, stainless brake lines and better pads...

Let me know what you think.

GUS

So here's what I've been toying with... Forego the 2-piece rotor and use a GOOD 1 piece drilled/slotted - ala the Stillen rotors...

They either have these:

1 piece rotors

at $270 for the fronts and $218 for the matching rears.

OR

DBA "mid-series" performance

at $446 for fronts and $366 for the matching rears

I "believe" if you contact STEVE at Stillen, he will work you a nice package deal (TeamShelby or GT500.com discount) on the rotors, stainless brake lines and better pads...

Let me know what you think.

GUS

Thanks Gus, I'll consider those. I'll admit though, I do like the black hub LOOK better than those drilled ones that have the gold/brass coating. I know brakes are about function and not looks, but I want the looks too! :baby:

The cad plated centers on the Stillen rotors are easily painted black. They are brembo rotors that have been drilled/slotted.

For the rear, the +2 rotor and bracket kit from Steeda looks much better with the drilled fronts and matches the size far better. They fit great and work well. I have never been able to overheat the rear steeda brakes on the track. I was quite surprised Stillen did not sell a comparable kit.

For the pads, I have really come to appreciate the Ceramic CMax pads from autozone of all places. They have held up well, do not eat the rotors, do not dust much at all and seem just as heat resistant as the Mintex pads that Stillen sold me and the porterfield pads I tried.

The cad plated centers on the Stillen rotors are easily painted black. They are brembo rotors that have been drilled/slotted.

For the rear, the +2 rotor and bracket kit from Steeda looks much better with the drilled fronts and matches the size far better. They fit great and work well. I have never been able to overheat the rear steeda brakes on the track. I was quite surprised Stillen did not sell a comparable kit.

For the pads, I have really come to appreciate the Ceramic CMax pads from autozone of all places. They have held up well, do not eat the rotors, do not dust much at all and seem just as heat resistant as the Mintex pads that Stillen sold me and the porterfield pads I tried.

hmmmm... interesting.

Anyone heard of RotorPros?

Had these on my 05 GT and they seemed to work well. I never really put them to the test though. And they were $235 delivered for the front of my GT. Not sure what to think about buying them for some increased usage though... :headscratch:

This makes me even more curious... Just got a quote from him for drilled/slotted/zinced 14" for the front AND stock rear size (also d/s/z) ... for $260... total. What would be the concerns with these? I mean that's stupid cheap, right?

Archived