TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any upcoming sales on engine stuff?

TTSaleen

I am not certain about this. We're going to do fewer sales, but will place specific items on sale and this fits the criteria. However, they will most likely be discounted to TS club members.

Great. Will keep an eye out for this then! Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I bit the bullet and went ahead with my order this morning!

Maybe you will feel "generous" and kick back a little money for a member?? :):):)

Looking forward to getting them. They are a gift for my boss to go on his Pro-street GT500.

SSSHHHHHHH....don't tell him. ;)

Ryan

Well I bit the bullet and went ahead with my order this morning!

Maybe you will feel "generous" and kick back a little money for a member?? :):):)

Looking forward to getting them. They are a gift for my boss to go on his Pro-street GT500.

SSSHHHHHHH....don't tell him. ;)

Ryan

When they say Team Shelby member, they don't mean the forum website here. They mean clicking the "Join Team Shelby and Save!" button on their Shelby Performance Parts website and paying to join. You'll then end up with the Snake icon that says Team Shelby under your avatar here showing you are a club member.

Past Due Time For A Sale ! For The Guys In The Cold Areas Of The Country We Want To Add Some Upgrades And Be Ready If The Weather Ever Gets Nice. I For One Iam Ready To Buy Some Items !

• 4 weeks later...

Archived