TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT H Power Outlet Cover

08KR731

I am looking for a power outlet cover for my 2007 GT H. I have seen some pictures of some cars having a cover that has the no smoking sign on them and other cars seem to have the stock GT power outlet cover. Anybody know where I can get either of these? Anybody know which ones actually came with the car when they were rented? Thanks, Jason

I am looking for a power outlet cover for my 2007 GT H. I have seen some pictures of some cars having a cover that has the no smoking sign on them and other cars seem to have the stock GT power outlet cover. Anybody know where I can get either of these? Anybody know which ones actually came with the car when they were rented? Thanks, Jason

Hey Jason, the "No Smoking" rubber plug is available at your local parts house. In the H.E.L.P. parts line. It's a line of small replacement parts in red packaging.

I glued a GT500 key chain to one of them and created mine. :salute:

I've seen both. Also, many Hertz locations have different non-smoking plugs. I've seen a few different ones of those also. There's a couple on e-bay right now. Or you can grab one the next time you rent a car. I didn't say that! :hysterical:

These look just like mine.

ebay link

ebay link

However, I just have mine in the glove box. I bought one of the custom billet ones that have a snake logo on it.

Also, search the GT-H section. I think this has been brought up there.

Edit: found the thread. It was me that brought it up! :doh:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48281-cig-lighter-plug/page__p__803953__hl__lighter__fromsearch__1&do=findComment&comment=803953

Archived