TEAM SHELBY FORUM

questions on gettign a SS built

i currently have a heavily modified GT500. What im thinking about is purchasing a 2007-2009 gt500 with under 10,000 miles and having it super-snaked.

My question is what type of time frame am i looking to get the SS package completed? this is paperwork, the avg. wait before they take the car, once they get the car?

also does anyone know how many more years they will build the SS packages?

My second option would be to sell my 800Hp gt500, Buy a 2011 gt500 and SS it. I figure this could be about $90k

any info will help

Thanks,

Kyle

Your best bet is to call Shelby or the Shelby Mod shop (depending on who's doing the conversion for you) and asked them. They may have 10 SS packages to convert before yours or you might be 1st in line. They can give you the timeline you need to make your decision.

At this point there is no time frame for the Super Snake builds. There is a quantity cap. 1,000 for 07-08, 500 for 09 forward.

Average time, currently, is 90 days from arrival.

Hope this helps.

Give the sales office a call at 702-942-7325 and we can answer any questions you may have.

Roger

You can try to call them. I can never get anyone to call me back and my car is getting super snaked. It's been over 60 days and have called several times and no one will call me back so if you SS ur ride don't expect anyone to call you back if you had any questions

You can try to call them. I can never get anyone to call me back and my car is getting super snaked. It's been over 60 days and have called several times and no one will call me back so if you SS ur ride don't expect anyone to call you back if you had any questions

Dide you use the correct area code? :hysterical:

Archived